• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TOP-5 Favourite characters

Genie

Yes, I know there's lots of "Who is your favourite character?" threads but I thought I'd be intresting to see a list of your 5 favourite characters.
Here's mine:

1. Rebecca Chambers
2. Jill Valentine
3. Ada Wong
4. Ashley Graham
5. Claire Redfield

Lol, all are female characters! :D I don't really like the male characters in Resident Evil.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Yes, I know there's lots of "Who is your favourite character?" threads but I thought I'd be intresting to see a list of your 5 favourite characters.
Here's mine:

1. Rebecca Chambers
2. Jill Valentine
3. Ada Wong
4. Chris redfield
5. Claire Redfield

Lol, all are female characters! :D I don't really like the male characters in Resident Evil.
there i fixed im not sure if you knew but ASHLEY was in your top 5

1 chris redfeild
2 Leon s. kennedy
3 claire redfield
4 the new and improved steve burnside
5 sheva alamor

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hey, maybe he thought Ashley is a hot piece of ass. Can't judge. :p

1. Leon Kennedy
2. Alfred Ashford
3. Jill Valentine
4. William Birkin
5. Alexia Ashford

And a notable mention would go to Lisa Trevor for being the most fascinating character in the series.

AgentZero

Hey, maybe he thought Ashley is a hot piece of ass. Can't judge. :p

1. Leon Kennedy
2. Alfred Ashford
3. Jill Valentine
4. William Birkin
5. Alexia Ashford

And a notable mention would go to Lisa Trevor for being the most fascinating character in the series.
lolz lolz LOLZ cakes

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is a tough one, but I think my top 5 would have to be

1. Jill
2. Chris
3. Leon or Ada (Can't decide)
4.Rebecca
5. Billy or Sheva (Another one that I can't decide)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
1. Jill Valentine - Always loved her and she takes the top spot because she was the first character I ever played as in the series and she's a big part of why I'm so in love with this series in the first place. I easily got attached to her, as I did with everyone on my list, and quickly came to care about the character and what happened to her.

2. Claire Redfield - It was a close race for first between Claire and Jill and, while Jill ultimately won out, I still love Claire. (She kicks a lot of zombie/umbrella booty for someone who entered the world of survival horror with little to no experience.)

3. Chris Redfield - While I love the strong female characters, I can't bring myself to forget my undisputed hero, Chris!

4. HUNK - Who doesn't love this guy? He's mysterious, bad@$$ and he's got the coolest nickname ever. (Who doesn't want to be called "Mr. Death"?)

5. *sigh* Here's where things get a little hairy...I'm not entirely sure who should be my fifth favorite character so, since other people here have done it and gotten away with it, I'll have two.

5A: Bruce McGivern - He's just amazing, what can I say? I love him and I honestly think that Dead Aim wouldn't have been as good a game as it was - and contrary to popular belief, it was a good game - without him. He was immensely likeable and basically carried the game; in fact the only reason to play as Fong Ling is that she's faster.

5B: Billy Coen - He's hot, he's an ex lieutenant for the marines and he's got some impressive ink: what's not to love? (Did I mention that he had a great voice actor in Zero? Because he totally did. ;))

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
1. Jill Valentine - (see Maggie's post) :p
2. Chris Redfield - mmm mmmm mmmm xD
3. Claire Redfield - Probably the character I can relate to the most.
4. Barry Burton - Jill Sandwich!
5. Carlos Olivera - must I really elaborate? ;)

Genie

there i fixed im not sure if you knew but ASHLEY was in your top 5
Ashley IS on my list on purpose! XD
I think she's a great character and the best chapter in RE4 is definitely Chapter 3-4 when you can play as Ashley! : D

AgentZero

Ashley IS on my list on purpose! XD
I think she's a great character and the best chapter in RE4 is definitely Chapter 3-4 when you can play as Ashley! : D
you should be banned for saying that LOL i hate chapter 3 and the most reason is because you have to play as that stupid woman i mean like Leons stupid enough to say its locked (use the key then!) Ashley just goes huh? theres a hole here huh? what do i do with it what?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
From the games:

1. Albert Wesker
2. Rebecca Chambers
3. Claire Redfield
4. Alexia Ashford
5. Leon Kennedy

From the movies:

1. Rain (obviously lol)
2. Wesker
3. Carlos
4. LJ
5. Kaplan (because I'm a jumpy tech support person lol)

Codes

1. chris
2. claire
3. leon
4. jill
5. wesker

my list so it seems is a pretty cliche' list... but its my list lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
1. Leon Kennedy
2. Jill Valentine
3. Carlos Olivera
4. Bruce McGivern
5. Claire Redfield
YES!! A LIST WIHOUT CHRIS FANS!! IT CAN BE DONE!
My list ended up Changing...
1. Leon Kennedy
2. Jill Valentine
3. Carlos Olivera
4. Rebecca Chambers
5. Steve Burnside

Aleck

Biohazard
1. Leon Scott Kennedy - He's witty and likeable. I want to be him.
2. Claire Redfield
3. Jill Valentine
4. Ada Wong
5. Luis/Ashley (tie)

I know I picked Ashley, let me explain...Resident Evil 4 wouldn't have been as memorable for me, if I wasn't trying to find and save Ashley. It might have been easier without her I suppose, but I enjoyed the challenge and it gave me something to feel good about. I hope she makes a cameo in six.:cool:

Movies
1. Alice
2, Claire
3, Jill
4. Dr Isaacs
5. Carlos

letmelive311

1. Chris Redfield (So awesome and hot!!! I hope he never dies)
2. Jill Valentine (Best kick ass heroine, and super hot!)
3. Albert Wesker
4. Rebecca Chambers
5. Barry Burton (wish he was in more RE Games)

Top Bottom