• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 10 Resident Evil Characters?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
1. Leon Kennedy
2. Jill Valentine
3. Carlos Oliviera
4. Rebecca Chambers
5. Nemesis
6. Lisa Trevor
7. Jake Muller
8. Albert Wesker
9. Piers Nivans
10. Chris Redfield

Do ya know who owns them all though. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!

1. Reon Sukotto Kenedi
2. Albert Wesker
3. Chris Redfield
4. Claire Redfield
5. Jill Valentine
6. That boulder that tries to kill Chris in RE1 then comes back to help him in RE5. Such character development gets overlooked.
7. Sherry Birkin
8. Piers Nivans
9.William Birkin
10. Alexia Ashford

(In all seriousness I'd actually like to Jake Muller/Wesker as number 6. XD

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Dude, the boulder has had the greatest character development in the series!

But I guess I should put a serious post on here. No details, cause that'd be a novel.

1. Leon
2. Ada
3. Rebecca
4. Claire
5. Sherry
6. Chris
7. Jill
8. BARRY
9. Richard
10. Ashley.... naw just trollin', Wesker.

Side note: Chris and Sherry are more or less tied for 5.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
1. Barry Burton
2. Jill Valentine
3. Chris Redfield (not so much in recent times)
4. Billy Coen
5. Enrico Marini (solely because he sounded like Sweetums)
6. Jake Muller
7. Helena Harper
8. Rebecca Chambers
9. Whoever gave Leon his license and their wonderful sense of humor (or Albert Wesker).
10. Barry Burton's Beard (but, more likely, Claire Redfield)

I was surprised that there were two of the new characters on my list. Usually, it takes me a while to warm to new characters, but if the developers of RE6 did two things right, they were creating Jake and creating Helena. I loved them immediately! But it's not at all surprising to me that most of my favorites are secondary characters. I think RE has one of gamings largest pools of untapped character potential.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Ogay, I wasn't quite sure three months ago, but I've made up my mind and now I can finally present you my own Top10 list. You'll see it's pretty female-dominated, but what can I say? The female characters in this franchise are generally more elaborate and interesting than the male ones. :confused:

01. Chris Redfield
(Of course - my hero since Day 1, I can still remember playing RE1 when I was younger and wishing I was Rebecca, just so I can "take care of his wounds" and be saved from Hunters. ;) )

02. Claire Redfield
(Do I need to explain why?)

03. Piers Nivans
(I know what you all think: She's a crazy Nivanfield fan, so she has to like Chris's boyfriend. But the truth is, I'm a Nivanfield fan because I like Piers too, not the other way around.)

04. Ada Wong
(I never really cared much about this character, but when RE6 proved her to be the perfect mix of Lara Croft and Cate Archer, everything changed.)

05. Sheva Alomar
(Since I noticed that cheeky look she gives Chris when he says "They really roll out the red carpet for us Americans", I like to imagine the two of them playing tricks on people in their free time. :D I know it's a silly reason, but it's not the only one why I like her.)

06. Crispin Jettingham / Dee-Ay
(Sorry, I just have a thing for male soldiers, especially when they're young and good-looking. And since the Assault Class is the most sensible choice for me anyway, nothing stops me from playing ORC as Dee-Ay all the time.)

07. Karena LesProux / Lupo
(I love her personality, her voice, her hair, and most of all, her unique background story. She's the most human member of the Wolfpack, and like Dee-Ay, the representative of the Assault Class.)

08. Alexia Ashford
(The greatest villain in the series, although I prefer her Darkside Chronicles personality over the original one from Code Veronica, except for how she treats Alfred.)

09. Marissa Ronson / Tweed
(Because of her attitude and her British accent. There should be more British characters in RE.)

10. Sherry Birkin
(I liked the little girl she was in RE2, never found her annoying, and I like the woman she's grown into. She's the cutie of the RE crew.)

svp

Ogay, I wasn't quite sure three months ago, but I've made up my mind and now I can finally present you my own Top10 list. You'll see it's pretty female-dominated, but what can I say? The female characters in this franchise are generally more elaborate and interesting than the male ones. :confused:

01. Chris Redfield
(Of course - my hero since Day 1, I can still remember playing RE1 when I was younger and wishing I was Rebecca, just so I can "take care of his wounds" and be saved from Hunters. ;) )

02. Claire Redfield
(Do I need to explain why?)

03. Piers Nivans
(I know what you all think: She's a crazy Nivanfield fan, so she has to like Chris's boyfriend. But the truth is, I'm a Nivanfield fan because I like Piers too, not the other way around.)

04. Ada Wong
(I never really cared much about this character, but when RE6 proved her to be the perfect mix of Lara Croft and Cate Archer, everything changed.)

05. Sheva Alomar
(Since I noticed that cheeky look she gives Chris when he says "They really roll out the red carpet for us Americans", I like to imagine the two of them playing tricks on people in their free time. :D I know it's a silly reason, but it's not the only one why I like her.)

06. Crispin Jettingham / Dee-Ay
(Sorry, I just have a thing for male soldiers, especially when they're young and good-looking. And since the Assault Class is the most sensible choice for me anyway, nothing stops me from playing ORC as Dee-Ay all the time.)

07. Karena LesProux / Lupo
(I love her personality, her voice, her hair, and most of all, her unique background story. She's the most human member of the Wolfpack, and like Dee-Ay, the representative of the Assault Class.)

08. Alexia Ashford
(The greatest villain in the series, although I prefer her Darkside Chronicles personality over the original one from Code Veronica, except for how she treats Alfred.)

09. Marissa Ronson / Tweed
(Because of her attitude and her British accent. There should be more British characters in RE.)

10. Sherry Birkin
(I liked the little girl she was in RE2, never found her annoying, and I like the woman she's grown into. She's the cutie of the RE crew.)
haha yeah, i thought i was the only one who noticed Sheva's cute smirk in that scene

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
1. Ada Wong
2. Helena Harper
3. Chris Redfield
4. Claire Redfield
5. Sherry Birkin
6. Piers Nivans
7. Jill Valentine
8. Jake Muller
9. Jessica Sherawat
10. Rebecca Chambers

Reactions: svp

Dede

1. Albert Wesker
2. William Birkin
3. Piers Nivans
4. Jill Valentine
5. Jake Muller
6. Billy Coen
7. Chris Redfield
8. Licker
9. Licker
10. Licker

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Okay, everyone who does not yet think I'm completely nuts will do so as of now, because...

I've grown fond of Ashley! :)

I don't know when exactly, how or why it happened (I didn't even play RE4 recently), but unless this is just a temporary phase, I will soon have to edit my Top 10 list to include her somehow. The president's daugther FTW!! :cool:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Okay, everyone who does not yet think I'm completely nuts will do so as of now, because...

I've grown fond of Ashley! :)

I don't know when exactly, how or why it happened (I didn't even play RE4 recently), but unless this is just a temporary phase, I will soon have to edit my Top 10 list to include her somehow. The president's daugther FTW!! :cool:
This is a joke right?
Right?

Harry

King With No Crown
1. Piers Nivans
2. Ada Wong
3. Chris Redfield
4. Jake Muller
5. Sherry Birkin
6. Leon Kennedy
7. Sheva Alomar
8. James Marcus
9. William Birkin
10. Excella Gionne

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Now that I think about it, I've recently fallen in love with Jake and Finn too... Oh well, I guess it's just time for a new sim household.

This is a joke right?
Right?

Why do you always think I'm joking lately? No! :confused: If I ever say that Jill and Leon are my favourite characters and it's not April 1st, then you can assume it's just an evil hoax to mess with your mind.

1. Piers Nivans
2. Ada Wong
3. Chris Redfield
4. Jake Muller
5. Sherry Birkin
6. Leon Kennedy

Wow, you must love RE6 then! :)

Top Bottom