• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 (Too much threads sorry) Do you think....?

Who should Be Villain in Resident Evil 7

• Total voters

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Do you think it would be great to see Jessica Sherewat as Villain in Resident Evil?

comment who do you think should be villain in resident evil 7 maybe some of good characters to be traitor?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Why waste time on her being a main villain, when she came from a Spin Off. Let her be a main villain in some spin off, and have Alex Wesker be the main man with a plan in the MAIN entries.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
What KennedyKiller said. Out of these options, I pick Jessica because she's the only one that makes sense and I do want to see what has become of her, but Alex Wesker would be a better villain for the numbered titles, and maybe he could last longer than just one game (if he's a villain at all; you never know).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What KennedyKiller said. Out of these options, I pick Jessica because she's the only one that makes sense and I do want to see what has become of her, but Alex Wesker would be a better villain for the numbered titles, and maybe he could last longer than just one game (if he's a villain at all; you never know).
See, I've considered Alex being a good guy, and I'm almost ROOTING for it. But I still think the villain potential is the best thing we have right now. Jessica in a main title would simply be too great a risk of being disappointing.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Ada Wong. I was legitimately excited for Resident Evil 6 when the trailer purportedly shown Ada to be the villain, but so disappointed to learn the tired truth...

For me, it's too late for Ada to suddenly become the villian. The is-she or isn't-she prospect has been dragging on too long, and the perfect opportunity for her to reveal herself as a baddie have come and gone several times over. Still, she's my top pick if an already-established character had to turn traitor.

I so hope the rumours of Wesker returning as a clone hold no merit. Please.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
50404463.jpg

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I don't want any of then to be a "main villain"

Jessica isn't good enough to run an operation by herself
I would like to see her return as the spy agent like Ada Wong.

Ada
For reasons listed above
If she was to be a villain: RE6 was the time but she was clearly one of the good guys regardless with her name being tarnished.

Wesker
NO
wesker was a cool bad guy and all but he's dead, bringing him back would just be weak story telling and a cop out.

Instead I would rather have this situation:

An actual accidental breakout and during the containment, either Jessica and/or Ada appear to take advantage of the situation to gain intel/ samples and data of what's going on for whatever purpose.

Top Bottom