• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Tomorrow is the big day!

elowksta

So basically people payed just to play a demo 2 weeks before others? Sounds like waste of money to me unless they actually enjoyed Dragon's Dogma.

BranBran

Well, no one made us buy the game just for a demo. I for one did, but I was not forced lol. I don't even like Dragon's Dogma. :(

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Oh... And there was me thinking that it would be available tomorrow
Pretty annoying when you think about the fact that some people in the world would have played and completed the game before we can even play the demo
- I totally agree with you! They also completely screwed-over Playstation owners !!! -not to mention we started resident evil!!! -Also 360 owners are getting timed DLC !! microsoft ****es me off whoring out all these companies that have no loyalty but the dollar bill !! Oh and thanks Capcom also for the fans buying Dragons Dogma with them saying only these people will get the demo and to hold on to your disc and preorder it for resident evil 6 !!! guess what capcom?.....Dragons Dogma is getting traded in !!! Capcom is like the kid whos mom loves them and waves at them in front of their friends and turns the other way and says thats not my mom.......Thats how this Playstation and resident evil fan feels right now, like that mom !!! Crapcom you spoiled bazztarrrrd !!!!

LeonaWarCross

ok im confused i just read the link you posted so now the demo is coming tommorow damn i start school tommorow. i really wish they would get there release dates correct

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Leons campaign is what made resident evil 2 and 4 awesome !!!- its horror and frights !! chris' campaign is all action that makes blowing up shizitt awesome !!!! Jakes is all about I am weskers' son and If your looking for a fight come get some !!! I have to agree though very short, but thats the idea it makes you super crave more !!! I just hope in the real game there is a way to change the button configuration to customize the way you like the button layout, changing to the lazer beam scope and changing the color is awesome! love all the moves you can pull off and your characters has full range of movements and leaping and jumping is a welcome too !!! - I have to say I do miss my case from resident evil 4 though...sniffle , otherwise I love it! -and this is coming from a die hard resident evil fan sinse day one when I bought the copy of resident evil1 that came out on my 16th birthday and I ve been in love sinse:D

Top Bottom