• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary!

STEM_inhabitant

Interesting comments here! I don't have much of a story to share, but I'll go ahead and do it anyway :p

Well, my oldest Tomb Raider memory is playing the third game (I think?) on the PS and constantly locking the butler in that freezer. I really never did anything else, I was too young and everything else about the game seemed stressful, I would just roam around the Croft manor.

Recently, however, my friend and I completed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on PS3, and I have to say, it is one of the best two player co-op games I have ever played. I would recommend it to anyone who is fond of couch gaming.
We quickly moved on to Temple of Osiris afterwards, and I got the Gold Edition for that game. It was really good, but not quite as fun as Guardian of Light.

I got Rise of the Tomb Raider two days ago and I'm currently playing it. I loved the reboot from 2013, and that's how I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I've made sure not to watch any gameplay videos or reviews for this game ever since it came out, that's how much I was looking forward to it.

Top Bottom