• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 To those that beaten Leon's campaign...?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't know much about Simmons as a character since Leon's is the only campaign I've beaten, but all his forms were easy--except his last one, which I finally had to read up on because I had NO idea what to do. But after learning what to do with the impaled zombie and such, even his last form is extremely easy. That's on Normal, though. I started to run out ammo, but the multitude of zombies dropped ammo for me quite frequently. Simmons is persistent though, yeah.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Yeah I was happy he was killed, did he really think Ada Wong would settle for his pathetic ass?

I kinda liked the T Rex battle, reminded me a bit of the final battle from the new Turok game.

AaronIsAGamer

It was very annoying. I was definately glad when the game was over. I did think that he was going to somehow grab the helicopter at the end or something. I'm now playing the Chris campaign and it looks pretty awesome. I like how they changed the HUD. I wonder if the other campaigns have different HUDs too.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
It was very annoying. I was definately glad when the game was over. I did think that he was going to somehow grab the helicopter at the end or something. I'm now playing the Chris campaign and it looks pretty awesome. I like how they changed the HUD. I wonder if the other campaigns have different HUDs too.

Yeah each campaign has it's own HUD for the characters. It's a nice touch.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
He was a MAJOR thorn in my ass i stoped playing Campaign altogether and moved to mercenaries for Highscores

Top Bottom