• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To name a child after a Resident Evil character.

umbra aeterna

Twin sons? Dante and vergil

Twin daughters? Jeanne and Cereza (pronounced ja ne and ceresa)

Somebody will have ada as middle name.if my husband's last name is kennedy, our second son will have scott as his middle name.very rare off chance of redfield? Our son is will be chris .also Vincent, first name, midle name, valentine.

Or twins name lux an umbra.i already decided ny first son absolutely will be named lux, no matter his etnicity, period.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't like kids so I'll never have them, but I try to name my cats after RE characters. When I was seven I tried to convince my mom to name our cat Leon and she didn't know why. xD

berto

I Saw the Devil
People have been naming their kids after things they're into since the spoken word. Authors, characters, musicians, movies characters, and the lot. Video games just happen to be the newest media.

Still, I'm not going to name my kids anything of the sort. I'm going with more traditional Mexican names for my kids. Provably family members.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Oh i would name them after RE characters. and if i had Twins i will call them Solid and Liquid :p

Top Bottom