• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised To All my fellow fans ...my memory to share with those new to Resident evil.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
" A MOMENT IN HISTORY ILL NEVER FORGET.... "

( 1996) - I was 15 ...It was Amazing ! My friends and I lined up for the release of RESIDENT EVIL for Playstation at Ebgames we were all 15 year old horror fans waiting to witness a lifetime memory wed always hold dear forever... we stayed up all night taking turns until we beat the game at 7am the next day !!! Exhausted ...but worth it !!! Well never forget that nor will we ever give up on being fans . Today our kids, nieces and nephews we have introduced into the RESIDENT EVIL WORLD..They are now our ages back then ...Getting to experience RESIDENT EVIL 1 AGAIN for the first time !!!! So whenever some one says its just a game ...its not..its also a moment you never forget. we may not see each other no more and some of us have passed away, but whenever anything Resident Evil comes out I know we all still remember the first time we entered that mansion together.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I literally cannot wait until the 20th have it pre-ordered on my xbox one. I've been a fan since day 1. I will never forget the first time I ran down that hallway and the dogs came through the windows.

Top Bottom