• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Tips and Tricks

Matroska

I guess it's probably better to ask this in here rather than making a thread for just one quick question. I've been picking up every item I find with Claire and Moira. Are items you don't take left there for Barry, assuming he visits the same area? I just found a red herb in the sewers that I don't really need for Claire, so I was wondering if I can leave it for Barry.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I guess it's probably better to ask this in here rather than making a thread for just one quick question. I've been picking up every item I find with Claire and Moira. Are items you don't take left there for Barry, assuming he visits the same area? I just found a red herb in the sewers that I don't really need for Claire, so I was wondering if I can leave it for Barry.

If you don't pick it up at all, it should still be there for Barry.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
You can sell a gun and buy it back for the same price as you sold it

This will significantly boost your No stranger to spending progress

I have a level 100 mpm which I upgraded the firepower until the gun was worth over 1million.

I had already gained 30mil towards it before I did this but I just sold and bought the weapon 70 times to get the medal.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
In chapter 1 for Claire I have always had a theory I would like to try out. This however involves me having to sneak past 2 enemies and 2 iron heads I think. Now instead of sneak killing them I wonder if it would be possible to sneak past them entirely.. People are probably wondering where I am going with this.... well its the area where the spinning blades are out ( I know not very specific) that leads into the cockroach room. well I was thinking if it would be possible to sneak past all enemies while going there and then when you get to the point where you turn on the power..... which in effect turns on the blades.... would paint the walls red with their blood... I know my post might sound really jumbled up but if anyone knows what Im trying to say then thank you for being able to comprehend my jumbled up mess.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
In chapter 1 for Claire I have always had a theory I would like to try out. This however involves me having to sneak past 2 enemies and 2 iron heads I think. Now instead of sneak killing them I wonder if it would be possible to sneak past them entirely.. People are probably wondering where I am going with this.... well its the area where the spinning blades are out ( I know not very specific) that leads into the cockroach room. well I was thinking if it would be possible to sneak past all enemies while going there and then when you get to the point where you turn on the power..... which in effect turns on the blades.... would paint the walls red with their blood... I know my post might sound really jumbled up but if anyone knows what Im trying to say then thank you for being able to comprehend my jumbled up mess.

I've done that every single time, it's easier than it seems.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Huh. I wouldn't think that would actually work with it being a corridor of sorts because there's only two ways for them to face and you have to get past them, so they'll spot you whichever way they're facing. So do they not spot you if you try to sneak past them in the corridor? I would have just ran and dodged past to get the key and then ran and dodged to get into the bug room to turn the power on. Then they would get hit by the blades.

Probably faster to just stealth kill, though. :p
Perhaps its possible with a smoke screen bottle?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Yeah, I just realised that haha. I deleted the post when I realised, but you got the reply in really quick. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Perhaps its possible with a smoke screen bottle?

That would definitely help, but it's not necessary. I like to just book it to the door sometimes, and only Moira has taken damage but it was only one hit. Usually when I come back out of the room the Iron Head is basically dead and stupidly runs into the blades and dies, but you have to time it right.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Theres seemingly a way to manipulate the RNG in raid.
I read this on another forum and only tried it once.
This only works for ps4 as far as I know

Anyway:
Do the V-3 method farming as usual.
Open the chests, if there's nothing yoy want quit the level then try again. Do not change charcater, go to the store or pick a different level, go straight to the door and play the same level again.
If after 5 attempts you get mostly black - yellow and green albums.
Quit the game via close application and reboot the game and Raid mode
Pick your saw charcater and do this again.
If you start getting more blues or reds then continue the method as it seems you may be in the luck pool of RNG to get a purple or better.
It can still take a while though

Things I have noticed:
I got a red album after seeing some blues for a few rounds and after I decided to finish the level to get it.
When i next played I got 4 green albums and then nothing better for some rounds.
After rebooting the game the first game had chests with 3blues and a red. I didn't want any of them so restarted the level a few more times and eventually got a purple.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Theres seemingly a way to manipulate the RNG in raid.
I read this on another forum and only tried it once.
This only works for ps4 as far as I know

Anyway:
Do the V-3 method farming as usual.
Open the chests, if there's nothing yoy want quit the level then try again. Do not change charcater, go to the store or pick a different level, go straight to the door and play the same level again.
If after 5 attempts you get mostly black - yellow and green albums.
Quit the game via close application and reboot the game and Raid mode
Pick your saw charcater and do this again.
If you start getting more blues or reds then continue the method as it seems you may be in the luck pool of RNG to get a purple or better.
It can still take a while though

Things I have noticed:
I got a red album after seeing some blues for a few rounds and after I decided to finish the level to get it.
When i next played I got 4 green albums and then nothing better for some rounds.
After rebooting the game the first game had chests with 3blues and a red. I didn't want any of them so restarted the level a few more times and eventually got a purple.
I haven't tried the reboot method but I did notice that I got a lot of blues before getting a purple. I think there's something in the idea that you'll have better luck for purples and rainbows if you're getting a lot of blues and reds.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Most people probably know this now:
If you have two controllers,
Play split screen and replay code red VIII-6 (thr neil level) over and over.
Both charcaters will receive massive exp and you will gain alot of gold too
It's very helpful for levelling up charcaters
It doesn't matter if player 2 dies, no need to use crystals as exp will still be received at full rate regardless if they are alive or not at the end

Top Bottom