• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 This probably sounds pitiful...

Zachery Stephenson

...but I can't get past the bloody flying cars after the jet crash in the prelude.
I can dash away as far as the bit where I have to climb onto the car but then just before I get up to the level where the guy is holding the gun a flying car lands on me. I've done it about fifteen times now. Driving me mad.

Reactions: svp

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Lol i can;t remember this bit but your probaly doing something wrong. you could type in youtube re6 prelude and it'll probaly come up

Darkness

Infected
are you holding 'A' to sprint?

Also if you're pressing A to climb or jump on to things, you don't have to do that either, just holding 'A' automatically causes your character to jump/climb whatever you're pointing him at.

(For PS3 it is 'X' i believe)

Aleck

Biohazard
...but I can't get past the bloody flying cars after the jet crash in the prelude.
I can dash away as far as the bit where I have to climb onto the car but then just before I get up to the level where the guy is holding the gun a flying car lands on me. I've done it about fifteen times now. Driving me mad.

I'm with you. I was so down on myself when I went through it about 20 times haha...I then realized, you don't really have to dodge a whole lot. I just ran the whole way through and jumped on the cars when prompted towards the end of the sequence. In other words, I didn't at all use the dodging and just ran for the hills, it worked for me, try that.

That doesn't sound pitiful, there are tons of parts in this game that are hard as hell. I think most of us got stuck more than twice. If you think that's a pain in the ass, wait untill you have to run from Haos.

But anyways, yeah follow the advice of the others already stated, sprint the very moment you have enough energy.

Top Bottom