• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 this place is near death....so inactive...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Then it will die, and come back to life just like a Zombie, time an time again! Until the Virus is stopped an the games have finnished. Hahah.

A_Wesker123

The Original
We have 381 members.

It's just that some are too busy to come on here all the time or they just come on at different times to you. :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=614.msg15553#msg15553 date=1226342582]
And some people have lives....

Sadly... I don't.
[/quote]

I'm sure you do Chris :)

Darlinny49

Well I haven't been on in months, Just graduated school so I've been super busy, Sorry I'll try to be active

3d-agent

I come here every 2nd day.
But I am about to get busy, as my classes will start soon.
But I'll try to be active.

Hoady

Well i'm active i've got nothing better to do on my weekdays, i just sit at home and paint my house every 2-3 weeks.Quite the lifestyle.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah seriously? paint yourhosue every two weeks? : p thats jokes wonna come paint my house for me? lol hahah joking my room is dark green like all round cream on top trippy colour you shoudl try it :p

you make me think of that song paint it black haha

Hoady

Well yeah my last job was a house painter and it may sound simple but some of the jobs they gave you were a damn pain, I could paint more often but honestly i can't be bothered because i've been sleeping in very late lately like today i woke up at 2:00(really)and i can't get out of this stupid pattern something only the weekend can fix. ;)

I've been thinking for a colour to paint my room with and i'm thinking on the lines towards a darky charcoal look so everyone knows who has the cool room everything else in my house is just good old white.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My room is dark GREEEEEEEEN the ceiling is cream and I have a dark green carpit. Haha

pretty random it needs redecorating but I doubt ill bother for awhile, but my parents dont want black walls in there house so I wont ever paint it black lol.

All I can think of is painting it green again. if it gets repainted. my room use to be dark red.

Top Bottom