• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 This gives me hope.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
tumblr_m4jxsdnAY41r2x2moo1_500.jpg

The producer said this recently in an interview. Gosh, I really hope some more great older characters are revealed. *fingers crossed*!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think it means a no.

I dunno, he seemed to hint otherwise. If they were for sure not in the game wouldn't he just simply say no? Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but if I were the producer and someone directly asked me if there were going to be characters in the game that I knew weren't... I'd just simply say no. Who knows though, maybe he enjoys teasing/torturing the fans. :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I dunno, he seemed to hint otherwise. If they were for sure not in the game wouldn't he just simply say no? Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but if I were the producer and someone directly asked me if there were going to be characters in the game that I knew weren't... I'd just simply say no. Who knows though, maybe he enjoys teasing/torturing the fans. :p
Or perhaps he was saying, not, not in the game, but in Damnation...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, which also gives me hope that there will be old characters re-introduced into the series somehow! He sure did seem to be hinting at something.
Well, I really can't stress this enough lol...The director of Degeneration hinted at Rebecca being in Damnation, so this could work out nicely...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I'm glad that he's at least acknowleging the Claire and Jill fans. Hopefully, if they are not in RE6 they will be in the next game.

The_Green_King

i doubt theyll be in 6. its like hes just trying to get our hopes up hahaha.

Jgraeme1979

I think what he is saying is that this will include the main six characters that we get to play (three during single player, all six in co-op) but the story will involve other characters, assuming some will be ones we have seen in the past although i still have my doubts if Jill or Claire will be in it.

Aleck

Biohazard
If Claire is in Mercenaries, I hope she has her Degeneration outfit just because her vest and jeans is outdated. I loved that she was include in the 3DS game, too bad Leon wasn't in it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think what he is saying is that this will include the main six characters that we get to play (three during single player, all six in co-op) but the story will involve other characters, assuming some will be ones we have seen in the past although i still have my doubts if Jill or Claire will be in it.
Honestly, I think it should stay this way...Six characters is plenty, and if they bring in ANY others, it should only be for a short time...Like an important cameo or honorable mention or something that does help to further the story...I also would prefer they exclude both Claire and Jill...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This still excites me that there might be a file, cameo, or mention of some old characters we haven't heard from in a while. I never expected them to put them in the game as playable characters, but maybe possibly be mentioned or seen somehow that's all. :p

Jgraeme1979

I think if there is a mercenaries mission similar to RE 5 rather than wasting time with miscellaneous costumes and weapons, why not just have a nice selection of maybe eight to a dozen different characters, you level up characters to unlock new/better weapons and upgrades, and maybe somewhere along the way unlock an alternative costume.

hangar40

Do you guys really miss Jill? Considering she is the main character of Resident Evil Revelations? a hell of a game by the way... I don't think it's necessary, and don't get me wrong, I think Jill is one of the best characters ever made, but it's also true that 3 main characters in a game is enough, and at least for me, seeing Leon and Chris together and fighting each other is priceless.
I agree about Claire, we haven't see her since Code Veronica in a game and since Degeneration in a movie. But the rumored RE Downfall for the 3ds starring Claire gives me hope.

Top Bottom