• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkside Chronicles This game is much easier with 2 players.

potato

2 Guns are obviously better than 1. Since there isn't much difference whether it's 2 or 1, the game is much tougher with only 1 gun as enemies focus on you, and you only have 1 gun, less ammo, less health, less opportunity to survive a mistake. The final boss was cake walk with 2 guns.

For those that never tried dual wielding, you should!

potato

I meant 1 player controlling 2 players, dual wielding. Sorry for my bad english. In Umbrella chronicles if you do it it'd be hard to do the command prompt sections.

Raven2-1

Fifth Survivor
yea as weird as it may sound i play the umbrella chronicles and DSC with my 64YO grandma=other who quite frankly is a badass with resident evil on the wii she will only get headshots when we face a zombie. hahahhahahaha lol

Patrick Wilfong

Steve Picks LLC
2 Guns are obviously better than 1. Since there isn't much difference whether it's 2 or 1, the game is much tougher with only 1 gun as enemies focus on you, and you only have 1 gun, less ammo, less health, less opportunity to survive a mistake. The final boss was cake walk with 2 guns.

For those that never tried dual wielding, you should!

It actually was harder (my wife wanted to join me). Yes it is double the guns, however it's HALF of the ammo. So the big guns weren't so easily used. AND the darn AI always hit me and never divided who they attacked so, my wife using my herbs accidentally, also made it harder HAHA

Top Bottom