• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

These Zombies

Ridley Lockhart

Now all of us that are devout RE fans are prolly familiar with the V-Acts "Crimson Heads", the aggressive, fast, no BS zombies. The ones that may make you think twice before entering a room. These bastards are my favorite, yet we hardly see them, it's a rarity. We get them in REmake, Umbrella Chronicles, and Operation Raccoon City. That's it...

But they remind me of the "Infected" from 28 Days Later, and it's sequel 28 Weeks
Later
. Both awesome movies.

case in point
Does anybody want to see enemies like this maybe im future games? Not crazy backwoods hillbilly's, or the slow moaning shambling along variety, or weird C-Virus zombies that occasionally have a blunt weapons to bludgeon you with, or carrying a gun shooting at you all spasticity, or some parasite Plaga infected crazy town people with pitchforks and chainsaws...

Penny for your thoughts

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Of course. Crimson Heads are one of the reasons why REmake is so damn terrifying even after years of playing.

I recently got an idea to introduce new mutations of zombies whose hosts were under the influence of drugs like amphetamine and methamphetamine, making them faster and more reactive. The protagonist could be a DEA agent investigating a potential drug bust in the outskirts of Raccoon City during the incident in 1998, and the story could develop further from there on.

Ridley Lockhart

Of course. Crimson Heads are one of the reasons why REmake is so damn terrifying even after years of playing.

I recently got an idea to introduce new mutations of zombies whose hosts were under the influence of drugs like amphetamine and methamphetamine, making them faster and more reactive. The protagonist could be a DEA agent investigating a potential drug bust in the outskirts of Raccoon City during the incident in 1998, and the story could develop further from there on.
Well, that's quite an interesting idea.

Why not, Resident Evil: Breaking Bad.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Off topic, don't wanna be rude, but I think your signature is taking up way too much space.

Ridley Lockhart

Off topic, don't wanna be rude, but I think your signature is taking up way too much space.
How's that? Tbh i I'm using the mobile version it doesn't even show signatures, but went ahead and took off what was prolly taking up a good chunk of space

Top Bottom