• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

There is a Problem with RESIDENT EVIL Games Series (this likely will include spoilers about RE8)

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
There is nothing personal here against anyone. It's just the game whatever is when it deviates from the way it used to be, trying different method to please new audience while ignoring majority, then I have an issue with that game.

Even though I apologized in advance and I said I will use vulgar language in spoilers that if you liked that game, so and so. If it will look like I sparked some flame war here, I guess then I'll play the devil advocate in order to share ideas you and I.

I want to be academic in discussion, but these games, RE7 and RE8 drive me nuts.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Apologising in advance then putting something in spoilers that you know will most likely cause a problem is kinda like saying "no offence" after saying something rude to someone. If we just let that slide all the time, people would be able to say all kinds of things without repercussions, and that's not how it works here. Everyone is responsible for what they say and how they say it.

I know you don't mean anything personally towards people here, but all I'm saying is that using "gay" to mean "stupid" is offensive to some people, and it's no hardship to express your dislike for those games using a less inflammatory word.

You don't need to worry about a flame war either - people are more than capable of having grown up discussions about the games here. Sure, it can get heated every so often, but so long as it doesn't descend into personal attacks and the like, debates are very welcome.

By all means, discuss. It was literally just that point I wanted to make for future reference - for everyone to make note of.

Top Bottom