• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The walking dead.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Something I didn't get right away was how did Shane and the kid he killed turn into zombies when they were never bitten? I mean I kinda figured that the virus must be airborne but what I couldn't figure out is why hasn't everyone turned into zombies?

So I had a look around the net for some answers and a lot of people were saying that basically the peoples immune system fight off the virus when they are alive but when they die the virus takes over. So they don't have to get bitten by a zombie to turn cause everyone already has the virus. That makes sense I guess.

Popo

Something I didn't get right away was how did Shane and the kid he killed turn into zombies when they were never bitten? I mean I kinda figured that the virus must be airborne but what I couldn't figure out is why hasn't everyone turned into zombies?

So I had a look around the net for some answers and a lot of people were saying that basically the peoples immune system fight off the virus when they are alive but when they die the virus takes over. So they don't have to get bitten by a zombie to turn cause everyone already has the virus. That makes sense I guess.

Then why does simply getting bitten by a zombie make you die? Like that guy they left behind at the first season? Or even Amy?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Then why does simply getting bitten by a zombie make you die? Like that guy they left behind at the first season? Or even Amy?

I guess because once their blood/saliva go into your blood stream your immune system can only take so much... So once you get bitten or scratched the virus activates? I'm not too sure, but that's the best logical answer I can give lol

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea when a zombie bites someone they would get infected by whatever kinda virus/diseases that zombie would have and that would probably much stronger than the airborne virus. The immune system would not be able to fight that off, so they eventually die and then they turn into a zombie.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I just had a D'OH moment. The actress who plays Andrea also plays Cybil in Silent Hill, no wonder I love her character and find her strangely attractive... It's because she was the hot cop in Silent Hill! :O

180px-Presskitpage31-1.jpg

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
*possible spoilors*

OMG OMG OMG i really like this series. April has read the comics and is expecting it to be completely different so from her perspective theres alot that dissapoints her. However in the last 3 episodes of this season she teared up, boycotted the series altogether, then fell in back in love with it in the last 10 seconds of the last episode. I love where the series is at and i couldn't believe what they did to dale (the reason she boycotted it)

My favorite Character has to be Daryl though. I love his attitude about this whole situation. And they wrote his character perfectly i think. April wasnt even sure about even watching it anymore until Michonne (samurai chick) showed up, Which she is totally excited about.

And its about time Shane got what was coming to him

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
*Possible Spoilers*

The Shane scene was EPIC! Couldn't have done it better even though strayed away from how they did it in the comic.(and waited a LOT longer to kill him off) I really can't wait long enough for Fall to come around and for the show to come back. I might just spoil myself to the comics in the meantime!

Top Bottom