• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Puzzle Behind The Church..

A_Wesker123

The Original
Anyone know the combination needed to do the puzzle behind the church?

I heard it was 3 3 3 4 4 4 3

Anyone confirm that? :)

3d-agent

you have to match the mark on the tomb stone in the grave yard...and that is the right combination.

Hoady

I swear i do it another way i start with 4 and go on ahead usually doesn't take me too long.Adas such a skank for stealing the church insignia and replacing it with that crappy gem.

REvix

I completely done it by fluke..just guessd..and i had it done in bout 2 mins =D figuring how to open the church door..can anyone help?

dark_zero

[quote author=REvix link=topic=861.msg21091#msg21091 date=1233338828]
I completely done it by fluke..just guessd..and i had it done in bout 2 mins =D figuring how to open the church door..can anyone help?
[/quote]

u cant open the church door??

REvix

Yeah you can open the door. You have to go quite a bit into the game to find the key then go back and open the door.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Are you lot talking about the S-M-V thing? when you have to rotate the dial so only those letters are lit up?
Behind this church...

RE4%20-%20Church-468x.jpg

You get the green cats eyes in the middle hahaha! If you get stuck on that you need to have a break from RE4 coz its real easy!

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=861.msg20831#msg20831 date=1233092486]
3-3-3-4-4-4-3 u are right thats the way the puzzle goes
[/quote]
But this is pretty handy... If it does work haha. beats finding out for yourself.

Top Bottom