• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE PROBLEM WITH HORROR IN BIOHAZARD

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
now the game i see Chris in RE6, i see he has no point to be there, his place was completed in RE5, he might as well just retire and be a mentor type of character for BSAA recruits for all future RE games. the game no longer scares, not a big deal to me but the story is stagnant! Neo-Umbrella was introduced and finished off in the same game, they made little effort to explain why Simmons and Carla seemed to want the same thing but fought each other. why the C-virus is so random, one instance turning targets into zombies, another into Javo, and another goes straight into the Napad form skipping the Javo phase. the only thing i did learn here was that Ada is a professional freelance merc just like Jake, not specifically working for any company organization. Capcom's RE story now is a mess!

Yeah ,i kinda agree with you about Chris Redfield there...
I was kinda glad when i realized that Claire ( who was kinda missing for a long time) was coming back.
Th C-virus was indeed random, but i guess it mutates diferently depending on the person´s system ( just a theory).
I still understand what you mean though.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
Damn these posts can stretch lol. But yeah I just came to say that a first time experience is always the scariest, but like most survival horrors, it doesn't really lose its flare after that. The game gives multiple ways to challenge yourself. One accidental slip up on a higher difficultly and the once mildly frightening creep tunnel becomes hells test-tube imo.

There are a lot of times I find something new to discover that a first plays anxiety made me miss. Usually this adds a bit of fun.

Top Bottom