• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Party-Up Thread

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I thought a thread specifically for organizing XBL and PSN parties would be a good idea. Maybe we could set up a massive party chat and play mercs or what not.
(They need to release Desperate Escape today or tomorrow... don't make sense to release it on Tuesday... weirdos....)

Post your gamertag and general times available and let's get this party started!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
gamertag: the pink fringe. Right now I'm rarely on xbox live but hopefully that will change by this Wednesday. I don't have any of the RE5 addons yet though.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I like any of the levels really. The only person I've played mercs with has been my brother. :lol:

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Coolness! You free tomorrow? I'm on randomly throughout the day. Send me a message if your up for a few rounds.

Feng-Hi

XBL - SpiderRaven1
Times - usually 1800 for an hour or so in the evening depending on shifts and other times as and when I get a chance to pop on :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
DegenerateElite;66760 said:
Coolness! You free tomorrow? I'm on randomly throughout the day. Send me a message if your up for a few rounds.

Aahh..nope. I'm probably not going to be able to do it today. I will hit you up when I'm free though. If you two don't mind I'm gonna add you both to my friend's list on xbox live.

Top Bottom