• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Official RE Ranker - Let's Modify It!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
This is so far off base for my personal take on the series it would just be a waste of time for me lol. But I guess that's the thing about lists. They will never represent everyone and at the end of the day they are all just opinion.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah - that is mostly why I brought it here. I know some of the people here have wild choices when it comes to their personal RE game taste and I thought it'd be fun to try and wrangle the results.

I mean, some people think RE6 is the best title and it makes me sick!

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
Alright.

Upvoted: RE4, RE2, Remake, RE3, RECV, RE6, Darkside Chronicles.

Downvoted: RE0, Revelations, RE7, RE2 Remake.

I didn't bother with the rest.

Other opinions I have with the ranking page:

1. The amount of downvotes RE4, RE6 and Darkside Chronicles have is hilarious, especially in the case of RE6. That got me laughing for like a couple of minutes.

2. I was planning to downvote Revelations 2 however I replayed the game couple days ago and Barry is still awesome as ever in that game so I didn't bother with it.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yeah - that is mostly why I brought it here. I know some of the people here have wild choices when it comes to their personal RE game taste and I thought it'd be fun to try and wrangle the results.

I mean, some people think RE6 is the best title and it makes me sick!

I know what you mean. Some people think RE4 is the best one and it makes me sick. Lol ;p

D

Deleted member 21244

I didn't agree at all whit this list

Code veronica should be on top
Followed by resident evil 1 and remake
Than re 4

This should be top 3

Also re 2 remake should be higher and re 6 should be on the bottom

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Ugh, you are all so infuriating! Why can't you all have the exact same taste as me??? haha.

Nero - I have loved the praise for RE6. I think you're nuts, but it is unique to have someone who loves it around. And yeah, Revelations 2 is probably the most accurately scored in the whoel list! haha.

Rain - I wish I could pull a prank on you in real life. That is my damned dream with your RE4 hate! haha

Wesker959 - You have so many unique perspectives, but I can't even!!!

I love this.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I'm just happy to see that RE3 made it so far up on the list.

RE4 shouldn't be on top though, and I say that even without having played it yet.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I don't think RE4 is the best RE game eber made, but it is definitely in my top 3.

Jonipoon, you HAVE to play it and then let us know how you feel about it! It is a divisive title, but as for the level of fun you can have in a horror game, it is the top of the tops. It is insanely fun to play despite the ridiculous nature of the game. It is definitely the most lauded game in the series and even went on to win Game Of The Year for a lot of major gaming awards. Although, being around the RE Forum people this long, I can say you may just hate it because of how it opens up new stories and deviated from the lore. But like I said, FUN.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
@UniqTeas I know that, and that's probably why I'll give it a shot sooner or later. Likewise, I was previously kind of sceptical against Code Veronica until I actually played it and was pleasantly surprised.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Good to see Code Veronica so high on this list, I feel it sometimes gets to much hate sometimes mostly about its story and Steve but it was honestly my best and favorite experience out of the series, really this list is spot on with my personal list with the only adjustments I would make being Code Veronica being 1 and swapping RE3 with RE4 for the number 2 spot.

Top Bottom