• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The O-Virus, A Fan made Virus for Resident Evil

Creepershark77

This is a Resident Evil virus that I created during my free time. I decided to post this because I don't think anyone else (as far as I seen) have made up their own fan-virus before, and I felt that I should post one for everyone to see and enjoy. So please enjoy this virus and comment on what you think about it and any question you have, thanks.
The O-Virus
The O-Virus is a combination of the t-Virus, G-Virus, t-Veronica Virus, and the NE-α Type Parasite, with some genetic alterations. The virus was originally created for the mass production of Tyrants without the use of other viruses to create them. When the virus was used on animals, they became B.O.W.s that were impossible to create without the use of genetic modifications or other viruses. (i.e. Snakes would become Yawns, reptiles would become Hunter α’s, etc.) However, when the virus was used on humans, the subject would gain the mutations of 1 of the 3 viruses used to create the O-Virus. (i.e. t-Virus mutations resulted in the subject becoming a zombie, G-Virus mutations resulted in the subject to constantly mutate and gained the ability to regenerate, and t-Veronica mutations resulted in the subject becoming a Jabberwock) In addition, some specimens showed signs of increased intelligence due to the NE-α Type Parasite, which made some B.O.W.s smarter than others. However, some of the human subjects injected with the O-Virus turned into Tyrants, most of them turned into T-103’s, but a few of them became NEMESIS, most likely due to the NE-α Type Parasite. Furthermore, it was discovered later on that some of the specimens were gaining the mutations of the other viruses used to create the O-Virus, most of the specimens that mutated only gained the mutations of a single virus while some gained the mutations of 2 viruses. However, unlike the other specimens, Tyrants were unable to gain the mutations of the other viruses since they are immune to the mutations of other viruses and render them useless. When this was discovered, the O-Virus was repurposed for the mass production of both B.O.W.s and Tyrants directly.

Probability of Virus Type:
t-Virus: 40%
t-Veronica Virus: 25%
G-Virus: 20%
Tyrant: 15%

Probability of Increased Intelligence:
Normal Intelligence: 75%
Increased Intelligence: 25%

Probability of Amount of Mutations:
No Mutations: 55%
1 Mutation: 30%
2 Mutations: 15%

Probability of Tyrant Type:
T-103: 75%
NEMESIS: 25%

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Probablity of tyrant T-103 73% !!!!!
you shouldn't let your invention get into the hand of wrong people, otherwise we are done. :)
73% of the infected population ture into T-103 just imagen it....

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That is very interesting but it is also very familiar. Which I assume is supposed to be the point :) I actually came up with my own fan virus as well. Well.... I wouldn't call it a virus but rather a "chemical". There is a difference here. I also created a new type of B.O.W. (separate thing) a while back that would create very intelligent and capable B.O.W's unlike anything we've seen to date. The former I came up with years ago, which is highly ironic... :p

As for your virus I do have a question. The O-Virus is a swiss army knife of all of Umbrella's main viruses. What is the cause to determine the probability of which virus's traits are dominate? Also what is the deciding factor and how does the effects of one overrule the other?

Also, you do realise that the T-Virus stands for Tyrant... right? And this might be nasty but you know while Hunter's do indeed contain the T-Virus... They are actually human's spliced with reptilian DNA in an embryotic state. :/

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
That is very interesting but it is also very familiar. Which I assume is supposed to be the point :) I actually came up with my own fan virus as well. Well.... I wouldn't call it a virus but rather a "chemical". There is a difference here. I also created a new type of B.O.W. (separate thing) a while back that would create very intelligent and capable B.O.W's unlike anything we've seen to date. The former I came up with years ago, which is highly ironic... :p

As for your virus I do have a question. The O-Virus is a swiss army knife of all of Umbrella's main viruses. What is the cause to determine the probability of which virus's traits are dominate? Also what is the deciding factor and how does the effects of one overrule the other?

Also, you do realise that the T-Virus stands for Tyrant... right? And this might be nasty but you know while Hunter's do indeed contain the T-Virus... They are actually human's spliced with reptilian DNA in an embryotic state. :/
I love it when you read too much into stuff... ;)

Top Bottom