• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 The new herb system and the god-aweful cathedral entrance fight (mild spoilers)

zeroskaterz92

speaking of herbs, when ever i use those health tablets/pills.it looks like they are taking (breath) mints (the animation it does when you take a health pill, even when they pop one out to take one, the sound it does) :p anyone get that impression or is it just me? :p
well, i guess the herb kinda turn to powder dust in a form of a tablet. a throwback to the classic, heck, most part are a throwback to the previous games.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yeah that is pretty weird. In the last game it looked like it was like a type of air freshener which i also thought was weird. I'm not sure which version makes more sense, this one or that one.

well since the games take place on a more modern day take and the form of "health" taking (type of thing, for a lack of a better wording) has changed/evolved, when in the 90s it was just a simple, grab a herb plant and you will be instantly regenerated or store it in a inventory slot.

drunkenpyrate

I hate the popping pills thing cause I get the RB button and the LB button mixed up I am popping them all the time they are going to be sending me to rehab soon

ResidentE

It's funny, everything they added which makes me think: holy, that's better, Darkness says it's a bad thing xD

How is this pill-system worse than previous two games? It's almost identical. Green herb gives very little health (just like previous games), three greens give max health (just like previous games), green and red give max health (just like previous game). It's like exactly the same. The only difference between 4 and 6, is: when you pop up the menu, suddenly time around you isn't frozen. So now you can use these pills to get one health back. Instead of wasting a herb by accident, because you had almost no damage, you can now choose to take one or more at the same time. It's really identical.

Top Bottom