• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Love Of A Demon By Krystal

TopazticKrystal

[
Chapter 1 - An Angel​
Spov (Sheva's Point of view)​

I have always liked Chris... as more then just a friend. At first, I was skeptical as to if he noticed that I liked him this way, I mean, I thought it was a bit obvious, I always tried my best ot be the greatest partner he could ever have, but... he just didn't seem to notice it.

He had asked me to help him find Jill Valentine, his partner, and it was obvious to ME that he felt something for her. I mean, truly it was clear, the way his brown eyes sparkled when he said her name, and though he did not notice it- it drove a stake through my heart.

But that was nothing compared to how I felt now.

I felt betrayed, humiliated, beyond words with pain.

Wesker's arm was wrapped around my neck, and I was struggling for air as Chris held Jill protectively, and stared at me as I writhed in Weskers grip.

"Aren't you going to rescue your little partner, Chris?" Wesker snarled at him, I think Wesker wanted him to rescue me secretly, so that then he could snap his neck...

"Sheva, I- I" Chris was at a loss for words clearly.

Jill stirred in his arms, he soothed her and again I felt that stab in my chest that made this all too sureal, he was comforting her while i was being half choked ot death! Was he serious?!

"Chris!" I choked it out as Chris started backing away from us, his eyes did look pained, which made me feel a little better ot know that he at least felt for me, but the betrayel took over.

"I will come back for you Sheva, I promise you I will come back!" and he ran off with Jill, leaving me in tears , they brimmed over and spilled onto my brown cheeks, leaving me with the devil who was just as shocked as I was.

I felt Wesker's grip losen and he let me fall to the ground, I gasp for sweet air and lay flat on my back, he had my gun and I had nothing else to protective myself with but my knife, I couldn't risk it now, i had to wait for the right moment to attack him.

I looked ot where Wesker was walking around, hands on his hips, red eyes cast down to the ground, he was Satan's Role Model...

I watched as he brushed back his hair, his wheat colored hair that i wish I couyld put out by the roots, he picked up his glasses, "He'll pay for breaking these," he meant it as a joke, but I did not find it funny, but I think he was serious all at once...

He picked up his long and heavy leather jacket, and put my gun inside it, I stored that in my memory for later.

I couldn't believe Chris had left me for Jill, he had wanted to protect her so bad, to save her so bad that he would let his other partner die... I was surely going to die, I was of no use to Wesker or the bitch Excella, so this is how it ends...

I heard Weskers boots on the ground, coming closer to me...

I curled up into a ball and wrapped my arms around myself...

he nudged me with his boot, "get up."

I did nothing.

He sighed heavily and scooped me up, I kicked nad writhed, aiming to hit him in the face and suceeding.

He dropped me and I darted for the door, my feet fast beneath me... I heard a loud snarl of anger and then I crashed to the ground, my face hitting the concrete angrily, blood fiilled my nose and I clutched at it in pain, kicking my feet unconciously as Wesker chuckled darkly and picked me up easily once again, I could do nothing but faint patheticlly.

His end was coming, I just needed to wait for the correct moment.

Okay, so, I am Guessing that since this is the Fanfiction that I am allowed ot write Fanfiction, :) and that is the first chapter to my story... I am new so forgive me if this is not what I am suppoused to do, I am still getting the hang of it, and I can write so much better then this, its just that, I am excited!!! Lol, okay, so... I guess you guys should leave me your thoughts? :confused:

TopazticKrystal

LEAVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE? DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE WRITTING FOR THIS STORY?
view.php

Top Bottom