• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Last of Us Demo

nukemdukem

The Demo was Just Released Today for Early Access if you own Gods of War Ascension

It is roughly around 20-30minutes depending on your play style

Review- It is a great fun game
- Craft system is great and takes time. You need to do it while you are safe
- Sneaking can be tough and you have to plan out your attack

Watch the PlaythroughDemo:
[yt]-nQCHI4r4uE[/yt]
[YOUTUBE]-nQCHI4r4uE[/YOUTUBE]

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Honestly, I'm starting to feel even more anticipation for this than I did for RE6 last year! I almost wish I had bought the God of War game the demo came with just so I could get a taste of it (and I really don't care for those games)!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm still skeptical on this.

ND has screwed up on things that should be Impossible to screw up. So No. I'll get AFTER I get Re6 (PC) and MGS Phantom Pain (Which Isn't due till november next Year) Oh and maybe MGR:Revengeance

Gar Bageman

I was in the same boat as you until I looked at who the production team consisted of. Basically, everyone that made Uncharted 2 the amazing game it is went straight to work on this in 2009, leaving the entirety of Uncharted 3 to the less capable, newly-formed 'B' team.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
IGN gave it a 10/10 and called it a masterpeice. Not long until we find out for ourselves.

Gar Bageman

Just a few more days, now... I'M SO STOKED! In the mean time, I'm trying to get as high level as I can in Revelations because I know I'll be dropping it like a bad habit when "The Last of Us" comes out.

Top Bottom