• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the forum is slowly dying. Heal its wound.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Your alive are you lol. I thought you turned into a zombie an got shot in the face or something lol bahahauhauhauha.

Its funny I'll be out and about for a few hours an I'll wonder whos been on the forum lol but I come home an check an like no-ones been on that I know
=[

Cocopops ftw. wowza yummy yummy YUMMY

Die Zombie Die!

I don't know anyone here really but it's really hard to get a convo going because nobody's ever online :(

Well it says loads are usually online but methinks it lies...

Hoady

Die Zombie Die!;29041 said:
I don't know anyone here really but it's really hard to get a convo going because nobody's ever online :(

Well it says loads are usually online but methinks it lies...

To right no one talks even when theres like 30 people online and then theres a crapload of guests too.They clearly hate us.:lol:

Hoady

Homeless-in-brand-new-Dr_-Martens-boots_MG_5907.jpg

Please i'm probably poorer then this man he can even afford ciggies(and sweet wizard of oz boots).
Its time to make a change.
advertising%2Bpresentation%2Balchohol%2Bresearch%2Bbum%2Bhobo%2Bsigns%2Bmotivational%2Bposter%2Bposters%2Binspirational%2Bfunny%2Bdemotivational%2Bhot%2B%2Bhumorous%2Bwww.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im poor to, ready to make this gang now hoady? we will get payed for being so badass, we will charge all shops protection money, if they call the police we will fight them! then trash there shops an knick there money! then do it again the next day.

so you down?

Top Bottom