• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thanks for having me.

E-001

I'm new here. It's really great to find a community dedicated to Resident Evil discussion!

I've been a Resident Evil fan my whole life, but never before has an RE game affected me as profoundly as RE 7. After playing this, I realized that the series has matured, and wants to be taken seriously as video-game art, which has put RE7 up there with other fantastic games that have affected me in this way, such as Hellblade, Plague Tale, Life is Strange etc.

I know many are against the 'realistic' and serious tone they are now going for, as they are also remaking the older games to fit this new vision and atmosphere. In my opinion, it's never been a better time to be an RE fan and I'm very excited to see the (hopefully) serious, creepy and atmospheric RE4 I always envisioned in my head!

I look forward to many courteous and interesting discussions!

Thanks for having me.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm new here. It's really great to find a community dedicated to Resident Evil discussion!

I've been a Resident Evil fan my whole life, but never before has an RE game affected me as profoundly as RE 7. After playing this, I realized that the series has matured, and wants to be taken seriously as video-game art, which has put RE7 up there with other fantastic games that have affected me in this way, such as Hellblade, Plague Tale, Life is Strange etc.

I know many are against the 'realistic' and serious tone they are now going for, as they are also remaking the older games to fit this new vision and atmosphere. In my opinion, it's never been a better time to be an RE fan and I'm very excited to see the (hopefully) serious, creepy and atmospheric RE4 I always envisioned in my head!

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum. I am also looking forward to a revamped RE4; I wasn't crazy about the original.

D

Deleted member 21244

Thanks for having me.
Welcome to the forum
You're profile picture give me the chills

Top Bottom