• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Texture help

gravelcords10

Hi Everyone,
I’m playing PC version of re2 remake on Steam, (RE2 [dxl_non-rt] and I’m having problems with textures in the mod www.mediafire.com/file/4w1donkyusvjszb/Claire_Ada_Shaky_Suit_KISS_THIS.rar/file for RE2. Using Fluffy 5000 to install, and it's the only mod.

I’ve attached a clip to show what happens consistently when Claire heads back to the Main Hall before the cut scene where she meets Marvin. I’ve tried adjusting graphics settings down, loading previous saves, starting a new game, etc, with no change. I’m new to mods and would appreciate any tips on adjustments to make in the game. System is an Alienware Aurora r4, Win 10 64bit, Intel Core i7-3930K [email protected], 16GB Ram, Geforce GTX970 GPU. Thanks!
Clip here:

Frag Maniac

Are you sure the mod is made for the particular build version of the game you're playing? I know that is one thing that often causes havoc with mods, they often need to be updated when the game is.

Top Bottom