• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teen Tyrant checking in

Teen Tyrant

The Master Debater
Hello, Teen Tyrant here. Been a huge Resident Evil fan for about 18 years now, starting with the REmake, have joined some forums here and there over the years, and now that the series is really going strong again, I think it’s time to come back into the fandom fold. Be warned, however, that I love a good debate, and I always bring it to the table. I’m a master at it. Yeah, I’m a master debater.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hello, Teen Tyrant here. Been a huge Resident Evil fan for about 18 years now, starting with the REmake, have joined some forums here and there over the years, and now that the series is really going strong again, I think it’s time to come back into the fandom fold. Be warned, however, that I love a good debate, and I always bring it to the table. I’m a master at it. Yeah, I’m a master debater.

You'll get along well with me, @Turo602, @Jonipoon, @bSTAR_182 and @Albertwesker959 then. Welcome to the forum.

Teen Tyrant

The Master Debater
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I’ll try my hardest to make sure I disappoint you.

... wait a minute -

D

Deleted member 21244

Welcome to the forum
I already love you re avatar :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Sorry I'm late to the party. Welcome!!

I love your username by the way. I see what you did there and I'm totally here for it!

Top Bottom