• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Take time to polish the game before you release it next time.

ArchAngel

Resident Evil: ORC is a good game, but it isn't anywhere near great. The multiplayer has too much health, sniper rifles are so weak they are useless, and the cover system doesn't work at all. Please update this game. I want to like this game. Please capcom.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I wonder how long it is going to take people to realize that ORC wasn't made by capcom? That there's another gaming company involved in it's creation?

ORC was developed by Slant Six, and was published by Capcom, Capcom is busy with RE6, think about it, i'm sure Capcom would have made ORC spectacular, had they made it and published it.

Know your facts next time before you finger point, all of you, Capcom published ORC, Slant Six IS the developer/creator of ORC.

ArchAngel

It is fun, but it is impossible to snipe. I was using the bolt action yesterday and got 7 hits on a guy and he didnt die. There is no excuse for that.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It is fun, but it is impossible to snipe. I was using the bolt action yesterday and got 7 hits on a guy and he didnt die. There is no excuse for that.
You know what...If it upsets you that much, go buy a real sniper rifle, and try using it...Until you do that, I wouldn't complain so much about a lousy fake gun on a game...

ArchAngel

Yea i know. I love the game. i just want to be able to snipe. Just a second ago i was using the arbiter i got 4 hits and they didnt die...

Mario!~

PSN: Mario-Bros-Nick Add me!
I don't know if you realized, BUT YOU ALREADY MADE A THREAD ABOUT SNIPING. STOP REMAKING THE THREADS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES. Thank you! :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How about you stop posting on my threads....?
He is right though...The rules say not to post multiple threads about the same topic...And yes you created it, but it's free for anyone to comment on...You don't technically own it...

I don't know if you realized, BUT YOU ALREADY MADE A THREAD ABOUT SNIPING. STOP REMAKING THE THREADS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES. Thank you! :)
Mario you're right, but it may be best to take it up with a staff member if it's bugging you...We're all friends here, so let's not get TOO rough with each other...

Top Bottom