• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village System Requirements for RE Village

LadyLightning

Hello.

I really want to play Resident Evil Village but I don't know if my laptop can run it. Can someone tell me if it can? I have copy and pasted the details of my laptop below. Thank you in advance.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB (6.95 GB usable)

Product ID 00325-96693-46216-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch input No pen or touch input is available for this display.

Graphics Name: AMD Radeon (TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics

SpaceOwlHoot

I think you might have issues running it.

This site has a tool you can download and it will let you choose a game and run a benchmark on your computer to see how well it might run it.

LadyLightning

I think you might have issues running it.

This site has a tool you can download and it will let you choose a game and run a benchmark on your computer to see how well it might run it.

Thank you so much for the reply and the link. I followed the instructions and the tool told me I do not have the required Dedicated Video RAM ( The game needs: 4096 MB / I have: 1.0 GB) and Ram (minimum 8GB / I have: 7GB).

Is there any way I can improve these so that I can play the game on my laptop? I have no computer, PlayStation or Xbox so it would really be a shame if I was doomed not to play the game haha.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Sorry if I sound stupid (I probably am haha) but how do I upgrade my laptop? You don't mean buying a new one, right?
No.

Most laptops don't come with as much RAM as they are able to support and so you should be able to install additional RAM modules either by removing the keyboard or removing the panel on the bottom side of the laptop.

As for the Dedicated Video RAM, that may require an updated video card and some laptops have those integrated so that would be more complicated.

Top Bottom