• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Surprised no one has posted this before.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Has no one noticed Jill's.... Err well placed "rip" in her battlesuit in RE5? :D

343l0fl.jpg

^Her fly is open.
watch
<The video is annoying, but I couldn't find any other one like it.

If you don't believe me, go check out her RE5 figurine for yourself in the game. :p I guess only *I* would notice something like this eh?

attachment.php

bruno

Chief Researcher
I had seen that... Wesker gave her a suit with a hole there xD
Maybe this was a subliminal message form Capcom, or it was a big mistake to paint that part of the costume with that color...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I had seen that... Wesker gave her a suit with a hole there xD
Maybe this was a subliminal message form Capcom, or it was a big mistake to paint that part of the costume with that color...

LOL Yeah, they sure did add some texture in that "slit" as well. Notice there's flesh color, red, and a bit of pink. XD Capcom had a Disney moment!!!

Hoady

Funny the girl here did. ;) I've noticed it since 09', but had completely forgotten about it until a few days ago when I was replaying with Magnolia Grandlifloria. :p

Lol now every man will swarm nodding in agreement.:D There was definitely a discussion involved at capcom headquarters to get that put in.Who puts a zip there? Quick pooping design?I don't think so!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Lol now every man will swarm nodding in agreement.:D There was definitely a discussion involved at capcom headquarters to get that put in.Who puts a zip there? Quick pooping design?I don't think so!

Well last time I checked you don't poop out of your va jay jay. ;) I think it was for Wesker! He was her play toy afterall. ;)

svp

do u think Wesker artificially incriminated her to make a clone test tube baby that is inhuman (Jake). therefor Jake grew up fast and possessed immortal qualities that obtained the c Virus.Wesker dumped him off with a fake mother so he can go about his business and used Jake as the next in-line antagonist. just a thought ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
do u think Wesker artificially incriminated her to make a clone test tube baby that is inhuman (Jake). therefor Jake grew up fast and possessed immortal qualities that obtained the c Virus.Wesker dumped him off with a fake mother so he can go about his business and used Jake as the next in-line antagonist. just a thought ;)

Good theory, but I have a feeling the mother will be Ada... Who knows though! :p

Mr Sunshine

This is outrageous! Of course we were talking about it some years ago. And yeah Bruno was the first one to mention it.

Story, you are just trying to hurt the reputation of this forum with your propaganda! :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This is outrageous! Of course we were talking about it some years ago. And yeah Bruno was the first one to mention it.

Story, you are just trying to hurt the reputation of this forum with your propaganda! :p

Yes, yes it's aaall a part of my evil plan... You've figured me out! Now I must kill you! *evil grin*

Top Bottom