• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Summer Superhero Movies

What's been the best summer superhero movie?

• Green Lantern

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So, if you guys haven't noticed i make a lot of poles...So the opinions of people interest me lol...anyway, What were the best superhero movies released this summer...Excluding Captain America because it's not out yet, but you can still chat about it if ya want...

KennedyShot02

For now I'll Say X-Men First class. Thor I didn't even bother seeing cause He is one of my least favorite heroes.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
Haven't seen them all but as i see the reviews in the net
X-Men is a good movie to watch also Thor might be a good one

C, America will be seen when when it comes out

KennedyShot02

This discussion reminds me I can't wait for the next year when we get another Batman movie and the Sequel to X-Men Origins Wolverine. Also I believe Gambit gets his own origins movie next year

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Captain America looks pretty choice, they videogame also looks very well made especially for a movie game. I also hear they are making a Xmen Origins: Nightcrawler movie. Oh and the movie I am most looking forward to is not a superhero movie at all, its coming out in 2012. Godzilla.

KennedyShot02

Captain America looks pretty choice, they videogame also looks very well made especially for a movie game. I also hear they are making a Xmen Origins: Nightcrawler movie. Oh and the movie I am most looking forward to is not a superhero movie at all, its coming out in 2012. Godzilla.
That should be good you forgot to mention next year we might finally see the X-origins magneto movie.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Wholly F--K!!! There's a new Godzilla movie!!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE!!

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
I've seen Xmen and Thor...
They was both pretty awesome...
But I voted Xmen because I saw it last =P not that it makes a difference..
Thor was epic Xmen was also epic...

Now I've voted I kinda think Thor was better just because it was way more funny then Xmen Just the way Thor talks its comic behavier! "WHAT IS THIS RELM WHERE ART THY?" =P funny stuff..
They all win the vote in my opinion. I'd like to see both of the other films when I get the money.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Hey i could be wrong...so could you...lets just find out when we see em lol...

My favorites are Godzilla Vs. Mecha Godzilla and Rodan...

Good choices but let's not forget about the movie that started it all..... Gojira King of The Monsters.

Top Bottom