• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 stupid boss fights

weskerondope

so i just finised leons campaign,
and like allways there has to be a boss fight just like any other resident evil game
and ever since re5 the boss had to mutate about 500 times so it took me about 3 years to beat that boss, the first 2 years of playing was like okay, but then it gets really anoying,
im the kind of guy who doesnt like boss fights to much (obviously)
so my question is, how is the final bosses on jakes, chris and adas campaigns?
are they as hard as leons boss or even harder? are they even worth playing or should i just download a freakin save file or something? i dont like to cheat, and i have finished all resident evil games so far except code veronica, and so far revelations and leons campaigns last bosses have not even been funny and a waste of time in my opinion, but then again,we all love to see those cheesy ending videos

weskerondope

haha, yeah i was rather anoyed when i wrote that,
turned out leons boss was the most difficult though, so thank god for that
just finished adas campaign tonight, love the game (except leons boss fight)
next time i play leon i will definatly play online and let the other player boss me around

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think the game should have ended with the Ada and Leon fight against Simmons and then the race to the helicopter should have been similar to the end of Desparate Escape where you're fighting off hoards of zombies/other monsters instead of a giant fly.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I think the game should have ended with the Ada and Leon fight against Simmons and then the race to the helicopter should have been similar to the end of Desparate Escape where your fighting off hoards of zombies/other monters instead of a giant fly.
couldnt agree more
on a side note i was playing this with my friend and i was joking about what if simmons becomes a bug
when i saw him as a fly i just died of laughter

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I thought Chris' last boss was a pain in the ass. I died 10 times trying to beat it, but that's cause I had barely any ammo or herbs left. And it took me a while to figure out how to hurt it, so I ended up wasting all my ammo lol.

Another thing I like about RE 6 is that I always seem to run out of ammo & herbs and f aid sprays are fairly rare to find. That kinda added to the survival element.

Top Bottom