• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuck on waiting to install

Jamesy

So far today I have downloaded (the main game) my digital deluxe edition of resident evil 4 ready to play on Friday. Ps4 has already downloaded/installed some the extra add ons such the sentiel gun some extra costumes.

However there are 10 other dowloads/add ons that are waiting to be installed but there not downloading (All its saying on the screen is 'waiting to install').

How can I fix this problem and download them?

Ikawaru

I would assume that they are launch executable files and should download when PSN releases the game. I'd say wait until then and if they still don't download contact tech support.

Jamesy

I would assume that they are launch executable files and should download when PSN releases the game. I'd say wait until then and if they still don't download contact tech support.
Thanks

Will I still be able to play main game at midnight even if the add ons do not download?

EvanCopeland12

So far today I have downloaded (the main game) my digital deluxe edition of resident evil 4 ready to play on Friday. Ps4 has already downloaded/installed some the extra add ons such the sentiel gun some extra costumes.

However there are 10 other dowloads/add ons that are waiting to be installed but there not downloading (All its saying on the screen is 'waiting to install').

How can I fix this problem and download them?
If the add-ons are not downloading, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and strong enough to support downloads. If your internet connection is weak, you may need to move closer to your router or try resetting it.

Restart your console: Try restarting your console and see if the downloads resume automatically. If not, try manually resuming the downloads.

Check your storage: Ensure that you have enough space on your console's hard drive to download and install the add-ons. If your storage is full, you may need to delete some unused data or upgrade your storage capacity.

Check for updates: Ensure that your console's software is up to date. Sometimes, updates can affect downloads, so it's essential to keep your console's software up to date.

Contact PlayStation support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you can contact PlayStation support for further assistance.

Top Bottom