• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Stabbing Wesker to Death!!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah at the end you can grab wesker, Chirs an Sheva both stab him to death here is the video, I only just found out haha Dunno if you lot know about it.

Ive tryed makig my own video but the quality is so crap, I found someone elses video insted haha..

Stabbing wesker

Im not even gonna bother posting my video up haha the quality is so bad on my laptop cam. But you should all try this right now! because it looks awesome =]

Jill

which fight is this is it the last one cuz i do recall doing this sorry i cant watch the vid my net slow :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha thats someone elses video, its just the end fight yeah when chris climbs on wesker then sheva stabs him like laods lol I didnt realise i could do it I just shot him hahaha

Morphosis

RE5.;31510 said:
Yeah at the end you can grab wesker, Chirs an Sheva both stab him to death here is the video, I only just found out haha Dunno if you lot know about it.

Ive tryed makig my own video but the quality is so crap, I found someone elses video insted haha..

Stabbing wesker

Im not even gonna bother posting my video up haha the quality is so bad on my laptop cam. But you should all try this right now! because it looks awesome =]

WOW!!! Thats seriously cool!! And i thought ive seen everything in the video game!! Gonna try finishing him this way soon!
And on one of my gameplay, theres a scene showing the Helicopter getting attacked by those flying monster, right before you do a assist jump with Sheva, i got a diferent view of this scene, showing the back of the chopper. Anyone knows how to show diferent scenes?

Jill

Morphosis;31529 said:
WOW!!! Thats seriously cool!! And i thought ive seen everything in the video game!! Gonna try finishing him this way soon!
And on one of my gameplay, theres a scene showing the Helicopter getting attacked by those flying monster, right before you do a assist jump with Sheva, i got a diferent view of this scene, showing the back of the chopper. Anyone knows how to show diferent scenes?
sheva see's different things when u see ingame video's

judled

yeah i love that shtuff :) that stab death is so cool. oh did anyone get the full ombo against wesker in the dark befor he gets mutated. its so cool.

AVP

lol i was the first person to see RE5's stabby video it was soo cool tho even tho it was a crappy video and i could hardly see it lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
judled;31538 said:
yeah i love that shtuff :) that stab death is so cool. oh did anyone get the full ombo against wesker in the dark befor he gets mutated. its so cool.
yeah Ive only seeen Shevas combo she knocks Wesker the f--k out!!! haha he just drops to the floor like ouch.

Hahah.

AVP

has anyone seen the combo with sheva on the chris and sheva VS jill and wekser i cant pull it off i press the wrong buttons lol

Morphosis

When Wesker kinda dizzy, run behind him and press action button.
Did it last night and it was awesome! Sooo refreshing! Felt good for Chris! hahaahahah

Thanks a lot RE5!!

judled

umbrellaKiller;31724 said:
has anyone seen the combo with sheva on the chris and sheva VS jill and wekser i cant pull it off i press the wrong buttons lol

is that not just the same as the really hard one you do in the dark?
you have to know what buttons to press befor you start... it took me about 5 goes to get the full thing. :)

Top Bottom