• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City /SPOILERS/ RE: ORC Ending

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I just finished the campaign with Beltway, spared Leon, and I have a few thoughts to share.

First off, the ending was not "horrible", as people make it seem. I'd label it as a "cliffhanger", better. I can say I definitely want more, a Raccoon City game set during RE3: Nemesis, following a scenario of "What if Leon was spared and Wolfpack was left to evacuate on their own". Of course, improve the weak areas of the game, make it a bit longer, and don't end with a cliffhanger.

Community thoughts on the ending(s)? I'll finish it with capping Leon later, and comment on that, too.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
You mentioning cliffhanger brought something to mind. The anticlimactic endings could be Capcom's way of saying its more to the story. They may release dlc missions afterwards on the USS escaping the city and taking down Umbrella as they said they would.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They didn't say they'd take down Umbrella...They said they'd stab them in the back...All they meant was that they wouldn't kill Leon and get the G-Virus sample and that would be stabbing them in the back...

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Yup, but also said that when they next meet with Umbrella, they'll gut them inside out. I'd love a full fledged sequel, but even DLC missions would do. It might be me, but if you look at the DNA strings (the menus), there are small circles that look like the menu options' ones, but are locked. Maybe a hint for DLC?

The_Green_King

the spec ops ending is even more confusing. hell, i dont even think ORC can have a personal cannon seeing as how much **** changes between the campaigns. wolfpack is no where to be seen in the last spec ops mission when they save leon, claire, and sherry. four eyes does have a quick voice cameo on the level "the places were meant to die", but its nothing exciting.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Ending was pretty cool
And on the Heroes Side you'll hear in the credit's Claire will say

I hope chris is ok'' later she will say
''Sherry needs me" also every character say's something at the begining of the credits in their native language
I have yet to see what they say if you Eliminate Leon
After all that is what the game wanted you to do

Top Bottom