• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Spoilers - ending of Ada's campaign

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Maybe I missed it - but what or who was supposed to be breaking out of the coccoon at the end and why were we supposed to feel sorry for it?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Carla Radames (aka *another* Ada Wong clone), it just shows how overly-obsessive Simmons is :O

and i didn't feel sorry for "it" (the Ada Wong clone, i was happy and angry at the same time when i saw the cut-scene, you are talking about) :)

willowsby

some RE fans & observer, said the thing go out from cocoon is Carla Ultimate creation, and it refer as male. Since Carla want to become the queen of her new world, she need the king as her mate.

I don't know, I'm thinking maybe Wesker clone, but since Carla called Albert Wesker is idiot, I doubt it. Maybe Simmons clone, because she hate the real Simmons, so she made the clone of him too. (just my 2 cents)

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
It was another Carla Clone.

Is that 100%? It didn't even occur to me to think about what it was, but where does it say that it was another Carla clone? I hope that's not true because it's a bit stupid to make her cause so much chaos, then when she dies just go 'oh well, we've got another!'

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Is that 100%? It didn't even occur to me to think about what it was, but where does it say that it was another Carla clone? I hope that's not true because it's a bit stupid to make her cause so much chaos, then when she dies just go 'oh well, we've got another!'
It probably was yet another person Simmons wanted to make into Ada since Carla was gone.

soulluos

It is not another Ada clone. Notice how Carla said my ultimate creation. Why would she create a clone of herself? Besides, Carla is Neo-Umbrella's leader, not Simmons. That place is Carla's laboratory, Simmons has nothing to do with it.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
It is not another Ada clone. Notice how Carla said my ultimate creation. Why would she create a clone of herself? Besides, Carla is Neo-Umbrella's leader, not Simmons. That place is Carla's laboratory, Simmons has nothing to do with it.
Her creation obviously was Haos - the water BOW.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I honestly don't think it's anything significant at all, just she saw another pod and it was symbolising that it won't end unless she destroys everything.

Top Bottom