• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Spoiler Alert!

gangstajuice

After reading this you will be 100% sure that Jill is alive and 1 picture that we've been seeing for a loong time that was Jill but we didnt know!!

First of all the picture of a strange girl, i compared it to Jill in RE Umbrella Chronis and it turns out that the picture that we've been having and seeing for a long time is actually Jill Valentine! She's in behind the glass because she was taken away from Wesker and she looks sad because she is going to be infected and thats why she is a boss twice in RE5.
jillcompare.jpg

She gets infected so thats why when the japanese demo was hacked we saw jill as a boss. This is the best explaination i could think of.

heres the link about jill being confirmed as boss:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/2895/spoiler-alert-jill-valentine-could-be-an-enemy-in-resident-evil-5

Chloe Smith

Re: Spoiler Alert! [The Girl In The End of The Trailer is Jill Valentine!!]

Na'ah.

If you'd like to make a Spoiler alert, you might wanna think twice about putting the ACTUAL "spoiler" in the title.

Well, sorry to break it to you, but I have seen those two pictures compared many times before. Simply because Jill is in the game does not mean that she is the woman in the end of the trailer. If anything, it means that Jill is a boss. You cited no facts, and no evidence leading to where exactly it said that Jill was the woman at the end of the trailer.

Now, seeing as you said that "Jill" was "taken away" from Wesker, where exactly did you get that? I'm hoping that you have evidence to back that up. And she looks "sad"? She's asleep. You don't really show any emotion when you're not actually concious.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Re: Spoiler Alert! [The Girl In The End of The Trailer is Jill Valentine!!]

[quote author=Chloe Smith link=topic=734.msg19108#msg19108 date=1229747671]
Na'ah.

If you'd like to make a Spoiler alert, you might wanna think twice about putting the ACTUAL "spoiler" in the title.

[/quote]

Yeah be careful about stuff like this. Alot of people hate finiding stuff out about the plot etc. before they actually play them

Top Bottom