• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Spinoff or 7?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
It will cost them too much to do a retail release. However, buy it digitally to show them that THIS is what fans have been waiting for, so that games that come out after this, are similarly made, and WILL be retail (Such as RE7)
- put it this way all the dynasty warrior games are releasing as retail on ps4 , but on vita and ps3 its digital ... so who knows ??? either way im getting it day one for sure

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Reboot seems a bit unoriginal but RE series needs it the most the story is messy as we get the same story repeated over&over and the characters are basically superheroes at this point and gameplay wise RE4's 3rd person shooter formula has been exhausted to death at this point..

RE series needs fresh new story with new relatable human characters and a gameplay that isn't cookie-cutter 3rd person action adventure.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Is there really a huge difference on spin off or number? Veronica was supposed to be a main entree and it they just changed it and gave the number to Nemesis. Not really that big a difference in my eyes, as long as it's good.

I think the games have gotten super cheeze, spin-off or main entree, so I don't know how much I emphasis I'll put in differentiating between one or the other, I'm getting both. I know it won't quite be RE4 but what is nowadays.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Is there really a huge difference on spin off or number? Veronica was supposed to be a main entree and it they just changed it and gave the number to Nemesis. Not really that big a difference in my eyes, as long as it's good.
CV is a rare case of licensing problem.. spin-off RE games usually have lower production values and overall are not as ambitious as a main series entry.

There is a plethora of Spin-off RE games are only couple of them are decent.

jamesssxD

I want Resident Evil 7. Praying for it to be like the movie Extinction. Deserted areas, vehicles, different cities, underground labs... YES!

2 current main characters and 3 new please
Two stories can be co-op of a group of survivors trying to survive to reach a destination, where one story is a solo character

Just put Ashanti in the game and I'll be happy

Denzil22

Premium
What would you guys rather have: a direct sequel to 6 or a spinoff/prequel like Revelations? Personally right now I'd rather have something like Revelations that goes back and tells the story of something else that happened that we haven't really heard about. I think a game that takes place after Veronica about the anti-Umbrella organization would be be really cool. It could star Barry andsome rregular and new characters. The game could take place partly at the mansion and then at Umbrella facilities or whatever. What do you think and want?
I kind of hope we will get both next year is resident evils 20 year anniversary I am hope ing they will do something big next year .

Top Bottom