• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spikey!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Happy birthday, Any Name!!

bxF6k3a.jpg
[/IMG]

Guess this card works for everyone. Loki knows what card he's getting in September. :lol: Obviously with a different age written on.....

I made a cake especially for you... ish.

AVimLZm.jpg
[/IMG]

.... So I made a couple of spelling mistakes and got your age wrong.... I corrected it! (Did I mention you're 27 yet? :razz:)

This last cake is a hint as to what you should ask for as a present from everyone.

Q4BYcj0.jpg

Seriously. Get a Switch. :lol:

Wouldn't be a birthday wish from me without a rubbish cake and some questionable image editing. Have a great birthday, @Spikeyroxas ! :lol::lol:

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Happy Birthday!!

I heard that you might like Kingdom Hearts, so here’s a cake for you.

DblEvP2X4AE2Wrm

Now that you’re older and wiser, any chance you’ve mastered the fireball yet? :p

DblEvPzWAAAmxcu.jpg

I hope you have a great Birthday!!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Happy birthday, Any Name!!

bxF6k3a.jpg
[/IMG]

Guess this card works for everyone. Loki knows what card he's getting in September. :lol: Obviously with a different age written on.....

I made a cake especially for you... ish.

AVimLZm.jpg
[/IMG]

.... So I made a couple of spelling mistakes and got your age wrong.... I corrected it! (Did I mention you're 27 yet? :razz:)

This last cake is a hint as to what you should ask for as a present from everyone.

Q4BYcj0.jpg

Seriously. Get a Switch. :lol:

Wouldn't be a birthday wish from me without a rubbish cake and some questionable image editing. Have a great birthday, @Spikeyroxas ! :lol::lol:
Happy Birthday!!

I heard that you might like Kingdom Hearts, so here’s a cake for you.

DblEvP2X4AE2Wrm

Now that you’re older and wiser, any chance you’ve mastered the fireball yet? :p

DblEvPzWAAAmxcu.jpg

I hope you have a great Birthday!!

Thanks you guys :). I wish I had those cakes as they look amazing (although there's something wrong with that switch that I can't quite put my finger on...) Ah well I guess I don't have a switch so how would I know what they actually look like? :p
And I think I'm getting close to that fireball spell now loki! I set fire to my oven the other day....
Cheers mate, that's so kind of you to say how down to earth you think I am ;)

Happy birthday!!!
Happy birthday! :biggrin:
Hope you're having the best birthday!
Happy Birthday. hope you have a great one :3
Thanks all :D

Top Bottom