• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) speed run

AVP

RE5.;31499 said:
howd you do it in that time LOL 1 hour 48 mins with no inf ammo or RPG?? thats mad mate.

my fastest time is now 2 hours an 50something seconds lol but i aint been trying to make it faster ive only re done one chapter haha i did a chapter in 4 minutes... It just ruins the game doing it that fast.

yeah i know how the hell did he do it iv never timed my self but i should tho :D

judled

holy f*ck how you get that time man... i got gatlin gun. easy mode still took me 3hr 20mins

Jill

well weskerfan your the best person to ever play RE3 thats a fast time but it is a short game but putting it on hard i would think slow u down your awesome

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Everyone should give it a try, however if your gonna post a time, try get a pic up if possible, that way if your beating someone elses time they cant call u a liar. Weskerfan it doesnt matter about posting a pic for urs since ur the first post

Jill

iHadeSsS;31699 said:
Everyone should give it a try, however if your gonna post a time, try get a pic up if possible, that way if your beating someone elses time they cant call u a liar. Weskerfan it doesnt matter about posting a pic for urs since ur the first post
yeah i would love to try it RE3 is my fav game so i might start very soon

CROta03

My best time on LIGHT/EASY mode is 1:09:53, and for HEAVY/HARD mode is:1:13:36!!
Starting very soon to film it sp it is gonna be on you tube pretty soon!

L

Lurker
thats impossible. nearly one hour just by 9 minutes even on easy isnt happening unless special items like the infinite smg and that crap.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
he called it light easy, so that would mean the japanese version.
its been proven that the jap version runs quicker.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Rathit;53266 said:
really? oh. STUPID JAPS!
Isn't that... racist? :confused:

Anyway, my friend and I are going through it together... can't remember what mode but we're taking ages lol I think it's the lunch breaks

Top Bottom