• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City SPEC OPS DLC

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I've finished it about 3 hours earlier. It's lengthy, good, and a nice start for the inevitable, upcoming Echo Six campaign. The Nemesis fight is a pain in the butt, takes long but keeps you on the edge of the seat, and Jill's inclusion may be short but she is typical Jill. Hoping for more RE2-3 characters on the next DLCs.

Jakeykins18

Useless
Is it me or does it say FREE SPEC OPS MISSION 1 DLC 04.11.12 on the cover of the game case?
I don't mind it a day early it's just like... wtf?

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Is it me or does it say FREE SPEC OPS MISSION 1 DLC 04.11.12 on the cover of the game case?
I don't mind it a day early it's just like... wtf?
Probably going by European Store updates, I suppose. Although, I got it on X360, the case says that same thing, but it updates on Tuesdays. Typo, maybe? We may be lucky, we have the few cases with the typo, they're collection items now :D

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Obviously it is on the disc and we should have the option to play all this stuff, sinse we did pay for a full game !!!!!-Crap-com you cheap B@ztards!!!!!! money-hungry Sonz a beaches!!!!!!! I did enjoy it and was pretty ****ed when it was over and it hits you that i paid for this.....and its on my disc already...........but its locked on me to dish out more money !!!! Its like going out to eat and some guy walking over and slapping you on the back of the head while your eating and saying, "thats enough, if youd like to finish your meal you have to pay more" or going to the movies and half way through they turn off the projector and hit the lights back on and say, "ok folks, come back next week and pay us again and well let you watch the rest." :mad: !!!!! Like i said before resident evil 6 hits theyll come out with the gold edition with the disc unlocked, those @$$-holez!!!!!!!!-ladies night trophy doesnt work either!

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Nah, I don't think RE:ORC will get any other edition, since it was poorly received (damn you critics). Other than that, I think Capcom went too far. I'm fine with the DLCs and online passes. I want to work in the industry (as a programmer), and I understand the reasoning behind it, and that publishers get 30$ off of a new copy's total 60$, and developers get a measly 8$, approximately. The rest are split into production costs, "tax" to the mother company so that it's allowed to run on its hard/software, etc.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Obviously it is on the disc and we should have the option to play all this stuff, sinse we did pay for a full game !!!!!-Crap-com you cheap B@ztards!!!!!! money-hungry Sonz a beaches!!!!!!! I did enjoy it and was pretty ****ed when it was over and it hits you that i paid for this.....and its on my disc already...........but its locked on me to dish out more money !!!! Its like going out to eat and some guy walking over and slapping you on the back of the head while your eating and saying, "thats enough, if youd like to finish your meal you have to pay more" or going to the movies and half way through they turn off the projector and hit the lights back on and say, "ok folks, come back next week and pay us again and well let you watch the rest." :mad: !!!!! Like i said before resident evil 6 hits theyll come out with the gold edition with the disc unlocked, those @$$-holez!!!!!!!!-ladies night trophy doesnt work either!
dude calm down, this isn't the first game to have DLC, and it won't be the last, i'm guessing you left your tampon in too long and that's what encouraged this message.
the DLC was free so what was the problem anyway?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
dude calm down, this isn't the first game to have DLC, and it won't be the last, i'm guessing you left your tampon in too long and that's what encouraged this message.
the DLC was free so what was the problem anyway?
---Are you freaking serious!!!! Im guessing you dont use your own hard earned money to buy games ?? I f you did youd understand why people want to burn Crap-com to the ground!-they are taking advantage of us consumers and raping our wallets and not letting us have all we paid for! The tampon comment just shows you must be a teenager and your mommy bought you the game......... its pretty obvious!

- that is true i do feel bad for them....its just painfully obvious that this was originally in the game anyways.- I have no problem giving my money to earned DLC like THE LOST IN NIGHTMARES,RED DEAD REDEMPTIONs and THE FORCE UNLEASHED, just to name a few great DLCs!

aintnoscrub

Premium
---Are you freaking serious!!!! Im guessing you dont use your own hard earned money to buy games ?? I f you did youd understand why people want to burn Crap-com to the ground!-they are taking advantage of us consumers and raping our wallets and not letting us have all we paid for! The tampon comment just shows you must be a teenager and your mommy bought you the game......... its pretty obvious!
lol no, that was just me amusing myself and hoping to wind you up..success.
and no i do buy all my own games, in fact i actually made a thread about it and put a picture of my collection up, and no 'my mummy' doesn't buy all my games, i work full time, however unlike you, i don't mind spending a little extra on dlc if its considered worth it.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I wanna do some shouting. Can I do some shouting? I feel like I'm missing out on the whole shouting thing.

What are we shouting about again?

aintnoscrub

Premium
I wanna do some shouting. Can I do some shouting? I feel like I'm missing out on the whole shouting thing.

What are we shouting about again?
nothing really just some idiot moaning about forking out for dlc, old news really..

CrashOkami

The Survivor
nothing really just some idiot moaning about forking out for dlc, old news really..
I don't really like interfering, nor am I a mod or a "forum law and order" officer... but you need to take a chill pill and understand you're no superior being or anything. Every post you make, if someone disagrees with you, they're an idiot of some kind and you start insulting them, even if they don't answer with insults. Were I you, I'd shut my mouth and get off my elitist horse, just saying. Alright, "greatest gamer of your generation"?

Carry on, official moderators.

aintnoscrub

Premium
I don't really like interfering, nor am I a mod or a "forum law and order" officer... but you need to take a chill pill and understand you're no superior being or anything. Every post you make, if someone disagrees with you, they're an idiot of some kind and you start insulting them, even if they don't answer with insults. Were I you, I'd shut my mouth and get off my elitist horse, just saying. Alright, "greatest gamer of your generation"?

Carry on, official moderators.

i'm sorry, what? people disagree with me all the time, and i don't insult back on here or anywhere else. this is one particular "argument" where someone other than me got ****y, i'm not getting overworked or anything so...i guess your little dig is going to go in one ear and out the other :D

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Ah, so it's "just one" and that gives you the right to act like a douche? Just this shows how bloated you are. Anyway, if you have the least amount of brain in your head, you should stop the off topic here and take your dispute somewhere else, and don't reply back. That all was a small parenthesis.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
*hands out cake and jelly*

Ok, let's all nom and leave it there. If you like, you can all call me an idiot and then everyone is happy :D

Back on topic...yeah, I got nothing. But I'm sure one of you has something related to the topic to post about :)

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Yup, Shona is extremely useful in campaign, don't really like Four-Eyes/Shona in multiplayer. It was a breeze, commanding all the zombies to kill each other or focus on Nemesis, instead of hunting you down.

Midgie

Just played the Spec ops mission! Can't believe they give you a taster like that and then make you wait for more! Then again I suppose that's how it's going to sell now!!!!

Top Bottom