• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Soundtrack Thread

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
The RE2 soundtrack will always be my favorite for sentimental reasons - but also because all the songs are so iconic.

I actually got all of the soundtracks in a boxed set (RE1 - RE4) when I bought the special edition RE4 for PS2 and the RE2 soundtrack is a fun haunt for me - ESPECIALLY in October.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I think Code Veronica X had the best soundtrack with The Suspended Doll bring pretty much my all time favorite RE universe score.

I also very much like the soundtrack for original RE 2.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
RE remake soundtrack all the way, all of the songs are so mysterious and captivating, especially this one which really makes you feel like a detective in a haunted mansion.

This is my favorite song in the entire series though:

And, this is the best action song:

Lastly, this is the song that I sincerely WISH was the main theme for every RE game:

Last edited:

mert20004

Gonna revive this thread cause ı'm interested in your opinions guys! Btw the themes dont need to be official, you can also post fanmade soundtracks as well.

I'll give more examples:

D

Deleted member 21244

Residet evil code veronica and dark side chronicles had the best soundtrack in the serie in my opinion

Resident evil 5 also had pretty good soundtrack

There are many other i like from this 3 re game

I also love the other re game soundtrack, especially re 1 2 3 and 4
There isn't a re game whit weak soundtrack, there is always some theme to remember, also the fixed camera re game had pretty powerful soundtrack they were really fondamental for the whole atmosphere, I'm glad that i get the re 1 directors cut whit the original soundtrack the first time i approached fhe series, instead of the atrocious dualshock soundtrack version

I'll post other one when i ll find them

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom