• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Sorry, but I need some Infinite Ammo help...

pigwing76

I apologize for starting another inifinite ammo thread but I can't find the answer to my problem anywhere. So, I just finished the game (on amateur) and have a bunch of guns fully upgraded. When I go to the Bonus Features page the infinite ammo purchase slots have only question marks next to them and won't let me purchase any of them. What am I missing here? Thanks for your help.

Jeremy

pigwing76

Hmmm. When I click on the gun and select Upgrade it tells me that all eligible upgrades have been purchased. Is there another way to upgrade these further that I'm not seeing?

ferrari0266

try and click on those ???? in Bonus Feature, see if you can buy them.
OR do you have enough PTS to buy them ?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Screenshots from my Re5

Menu screen, Make sure you go to "BONUS FEATURES"
Picture1<<

This is the Bonus Features, Purchase special items with your points. As you can see I have 10,100points this could get me a 1 gun with inf ammo
Picture2<<
This is a screen from Special Settings this screen will show you what guns you have on inf ammo as you can see Ive got all the guns xD if you have not got a gun you will see ???????? next to the small picture of the gun. (this one is a lil blury though)
Picture3<<

Make sure you got enough points to use to buy inf ammo.on the "Bonus features" Your guns will need to be fully upgraded if it doesnt work complete the game on normle mode, either that or youve missed something dude =(

pigwing76

Thank you for the replies. I have 13,000 Bonus Points. Infinite Ammo does not even show up in my Special Settings menu. I only have Costume Select and Filter Select. Then the next one is "?????". Do I really have to go beat the entire game again on Normal to unlock this setting? The weird thing is that the Infinite Ammo On/Off option is there when get to the Network page.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah you might have to do normal mode again :(
Weird. I never had to do the game twice to get it, but I got all the blue emblems on my first run haha

Morphosis

This simply not possible... I got Inf ammo on my first run in amateur, not getting all BSAA emblems, not having a single gun fully maxed, and yet i got inf. ammo option on....
U musta have a very special edition here... :confused:

Top Bottom