• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Someone Explain to me please

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=185.msg6033#msg6033 date=1204132324]
hahaha you got a point. so in the 1st movie thats the REAL alice. and in the 3rd one it's a Clone?? so where is the REAL alice in the 3rd one?
[/quote]

you see it in a scene where she got trapped by insane people with some zombie dog.. that's the real one.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
the reason people say the movies suck, is because usually there hardcore RE game fans..and because there not scripted to follow the games we str8 away cuss them, but think about it, if you hadnt played the games, the movies would be pretty cool.

just because they use the resident evil name, doesnt mean it has to follow the games exactly..
i mean how boring would you find it, watching someone run around a mansion for an hour and a half picking up keys and solving easy puzzles?

Jason Grey

Okay, this is gonna sound like a kinda strange question, but it's been bugging me ever since I saw the Silent Hill movie...

Does anyone, in any of the movies, die in a painful, traumatic IE: tortured to death, eaten alive, burned alive, ect? Because I cannot watch those without having some really bad problems- Like, passing out, hyperventalating, getting hives, ect.

It sounds crazy, but it happens to me and I don't want it to happen again like it did when I watched Silent Hill a few months back.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
obviously being zombie movies people do get eaten, and theres a scene in the first one, in this lazer type hallway, a team gets sliced up into chunks.
erm in the second one...i cant remeber much of that...and not much happens in the 3rd.

Top Bottom