• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Some questions

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Was the fake Ada working for Simmons during Edonia, or out to get Jake for Neo Umbrella to make the virus stronger?

Im confused about the orders that the real Ada found in the sub... so was fake Ada working for Simmons to find Jake?

How long has Neo-Umbrella been around? Does Simmons have anything to do with Neo-Umbella?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Was the fake Ada working for Simmons during Edonia, or out to get Jake for Neo Umbrella to make the virus stronger?

Im confused about the orders that the real Ada found in the sub... so was fake Ada working for Simmons to find Jake?

How long has Neo-Umbrella been around? Does Simmons have anything to do with Neo-Umbella?
I'm not certain about this but i believe Carla (Ada Clone) was pretending to work for simmons so she could get to Jake and once she captured him stab simmons in the back

This is what i believe she did

PiersNivansRealHero

I also got confused. there was also a moment where i thought the real (red shirt, black jeans) ada wong was the clone since the first chapter with the cutscene confused me

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Didnt Carla create Neo-Umbrella? How did they get all them labs and facilities so fast if she only just started to rebel aganst Simmons... or am I missing something?

calloftreyarch

Carla only use Simmons assignment to fill her own agenda. Once she captured Jake with her Ustanak toy, she took him to that facility that him & Sherry broke out of 6 months later. During that time Carla was busy using Jakes blood to make the virus stronger. Simmons only wanted a few bioterrorist attacks, but Carla was something else. She wanted to destroy the world and make her own empire over it. That was her way of getting back at Simmons since his family was responsible for forming the world into what is was apparently. Carla was also very mad that she was turned into a clone just for Simmons desire over Ada.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Carla only use Simmons assignment to fill her own agenda. Once she captured Jake with her Ustanak toy, she took him to that facility that him & Sherry broke out of 6 months later. During that time Carla was busy using Jakes blood to make the virus stronger. Simmons only wanted a few bioterrorist attacks, but Carla was something else. She wanted to destroy the world and make her own empire over it. That was her way of getting back at Simmons since his family was responsible for forming the world into what is was apparently. Carla was also very mad that she was turned into a clone just for Simmons desire over Ada.
Makes more sence now. thnx. Ya gotta admit, this was the most complex storyline in RE to date.

Top Bottom