• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Corps So I made video about the actual good parts of Umbrella corps

mert20004

Cool video. I dont like this game; ı think it's overall trash but the points you bring up in the video are fair. Unfortunately the good things are really buried up under many bad things.

It's been a while since ı played this; ı never played the online part but the experiment mode is so lazily done. Like most of the time; you do the same thing, collecting samples over and over. Capcom could had put more effort into this; even reorc have more effort put into it than this game. Like where are the cutscenes for example? There's no cutscene in this game unlike reorc. Being a spinoff isnt really a excuse since capcom put good amount of effort to their previous spinoffs unlike this game.

And yeah, more videos like this about other resident evil games would be cool. I would like to see one for re6 for example.

Director Bison

King of Games
The points not being for the game are all fair I'm not saying it's wrong for the game to have been as negatively as it was received as it was, just it has something going for it that was missed by most people.

Like the guy who made this video runs a UC fan discord that tries to get players together, since we all know the game CAN be fun, just it's hard to get people to play

The multiplayer was still Jank the whole game is Jank, but if your like me and you like that kind of thing anyway then it was fun.

As for other videos. I don't know if i will do RE, but i will to similar topics maybe, games that have aspect that don't get talked about enough.

Awebb

I think most of the negative reception came from the abysmal state the game was in when it was new and the consecutive dead state of the MP mode. It's mechanically not the worst team shooter I've played. Can't say anything about the progression system. I hope this gets modded one day, turning off the progression and maybe adding private lobbies.

Top Bottom