• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Slash, Slash, Slashity Slash Acheivement Bug

Jordan Leisher

No matter what I do, I cannot get this achievement to trigger. I have tried every door and every container multiple times. I'm on my 6th play through and it still hasn't activated. I have even tried various and random things just to try to get it but nothing works.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i had this as well, it eventually resolved itself. after you fight mrs b in spider form if you save that gun cabinet on the bottom floor and knife it from a distance so that they can't jump - that triggered it for me (after a dozen attempts)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
i had this as well, it eventually resolved itself. after you fight mrs b in spider form if you save that gun cabinet on the bottom floor and knife it from a distance so that they can't jump - that triggered it for me (after a dozen attempts)
Something like that worked for me when I wasn't even trying on my first playthrough so I wasn't sure exactly how I got it, but yeah, I agree with trying that out because that sounds familiar.

Top Bottom