• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skins

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
just though i would open up a thread, as im sure theres a few of you who watch it..so get your thoughts in :pirate:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive seen three episodes, I thought I'd hate the new season but its actaully pretty good, I like how there not all cheating yet haha but its still kinda whorey.
I like the guy that seem to cause all the troulbe he seems like a fun person I'd like to know in real life haha.

Other then that Effy is hot :[. She speaks really posh in real life. Hated the old crew though they can burn haha cant beleave they used the guy from about a boy lol he was a jew.
Last episode I saw was when the dude had to catch a plain back to his real home because his mum saw him having a house party lol

But I heard about what happens in the next episode is one of the characters trying to get laid in every episode hahah...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i was the same, i thought i was gonna hate this season, but unlike you i actually liked the old cast, except for tony...the one who got hit by a bus at the end, he was such a cock, and always smerking :s
the guy that causes all the trouble..cook or cookie, some people have referred to him as, hes an asshole, at first it was quite amusing, but now he just gets on my nerves..
never seen about a boy...which one is he?
that dude that got sent home, came back , i think in the next ep..now he's all over that weird girl..effys "best friend".
never heard effy speak in real life, i dont think anyways, cant imagine her having a really posh voice, doesnt really fit the face, if you get me.,

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
effy could be the next kid lara croft hahah watch a making of video for skins an you'll see what i mean XD but yeah that tony guy was in about a boy.
aboutaboy.jpg

An yeah I think cooks pretty cool hahah I didnt like in the old episode how tonys mate was banging tonys ex hahah that was lame but yeah.. ^^^^^^^^ thats tony when he was younger an he was a twat face hahah.

I do think effy is hot though hahah Its hard to enjoy skins when there making out everyones a slut whore but i like the guy thats after effys mate i think he's cool skins needed acoool blackdude in the show, its full of white skanks other wise hahah

Hoady

I don't watch dramas but i've seen this a few times its alright i just remember that a kasey chick turns into a total slag but shes hell hot or cute either one.I also remember they steal a dead guy in a coffin from someone but still my memories a bit vague its still on tv in australia though not well known.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah shes proper hot haha

skins_18_s1party_big.jpg

If that was real life Id try an get with her at the start of her little slutbag phase hahah but yeah she turned into something bad real quick.

hot though

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Pffft Thats when girls are the most dangerous when there off there faces .. did I say dangerous wahahahaha I meant there.. a danger to themselves. lol

im joking. she was hot though. thats why i watch it haha just to see hot chicks =P

Top Bottom