• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Six Minutes of Gameplay Footage!

Nemesis1985

Although I have not played this game yet,but I can say that it is going to suck.I really miss all of those freaky moments that I had in RE 2 & 3.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Although I have not played this game yet,but I can say that it is going to suck.I really miss all of those freaky moments that I had in RE 2 & 3.
How can you base your opinion on it if you HAVE NEVER PLAYED IT!! It is so annoying! Thats like seeing a preview for a movie and decieding you don't wanna see it just cause its a remake or a sequal or something and those are supposedly "Never as good as the original..." Thats bull...you can't base an oppinion unless you ACTYUALLY try it...

Nemesis1985

Dude,calm down,I am afraid you will have a heart attack.you take things so serious.take a deep breath and smoke a joint ;)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think that I have to buy this game. It looks like a game that is going to keep me playing it until I either buy a new game or 100% it. However I'm hoping for 5 things, a long game (Make it at least 20 hours, but at the least make it 6-9 horus long), a Mercenaries or Battle mini-game, make the game sandbox because I want to explore, absoutly no competitive mode to be exsisted in the game, and that they will take away Vector's speical ability (It's gonna make absoutly no sense if you leave in his cloaking ability, unless you can pull something up to make me accept it that it can make sense, and it's gonna make the game a little bit to easy if you leave it. So please take it out.).

Still I'm gonna buy the game and enjoy it.

Codes

i will buy it my curiosity of the gme and fascination of the this series have the better of me ;)

Rain611

You can't kill me.

Just curious- I've only seen you reference RE2 and RE3 in the posts I've seen of yours. Have you played any others?

How can you base your opinion on it if you HAVE NEVER PLAYED IT!! It is so annoying! Thats like seeing a preview for a movie and decieding you don't wanna see it just cause its a remake or a sequal or something and those are supposedly "Never as good as the original..." Thats bull...you can't base an oppinion unless you ACTYUALLY try it...

Some sequels are better than the originals, like 28 Weeks Later, but most fall vastly short. It's a stigma that sequels will probably always have, and let's be honest. Have you never seen gameplay footage for a game and said to yourself, That game looks lame, I think I'll catch a different one.? I know I have. Not everyone enjoys the same types of gameplay, and perhaps Nemesis doesn't like this style. We shouldn't form opinions until we have experience, true, but it happens, and with games and movies, people tend to know what they like.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just curious- I've only seen you reference RE2 and RE3 in the posts I've seen of yours. Have you played any others?

Some sequels are better than the originals, like 28 Weeks Later, but most fall vastly short. It's a stigma that sequels will probably always have, and let's be honest. Have you never seen gameplay footage for a game and said to yourself, That game looks lame, I think I'll catch a different one.? I know I have. Not everyone enjoys the same types of gameplay, and perhaps Nemesis doesn't like this style. We shouldn't form opinions until we have experience, true, but it happens, and with games and movies, people tend to know what they like.
I know they will complain...And judge...but it's still wrong...but i think that 28 Weeks wasn't quite as good...to me the new storyline seemed weaker...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was checking out the footage and I thought god this guys voice is gonna be anoyying.. Then he got jumped by a Hunter and some guy in the background says "I don't see them helping you at all?!" and the response "No, there laughing." Haha!!

WellI'll be honest, Always wanted to see a Run and Gun Resident Evil and now I've seen it.. Like someone else said I'll get it because Resi is a fasination, and I work thus I waste.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Looks great!!! A really nice change. Has alot of new and alot of old. Also awesome to play as someone other than the characters we known for years and years.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I think that I have to buy this game. It looks like a game that is going to keep me playing it until I either buy a new game or 100% it. However I'm hoping for 5 things, a long game (Make it at least 20 hours, but at the least make it 6-9 horus long), a Mercenaries or Battle mini-game, make the game sandbox because I want to explore, absoutly no competitive mode to be exsisted in the game, and that they will take away Vector's speical ability (It's gonna make absoutly no sense if you leave in his cloaking ability, unless you can pull something up to make me accept it that it can make sense, and it's gonna make the game a little bit to easy if you leave it. So please take it out.).

Still I'm gonna buy the game and enjoy it.
i think it makes sense umbrella is advanced enough to make super technolocially adanced labs. i think his cloaking ability comes from well.... his cloak, cuz its got a wierd design on it, and its shiny.

nogutsnoglory13

Im really missing the survival horror right about now. But you never know how good a game is until you try it or at least see the reviews.

Top Bottom